Part 5: Miss Taken Ep tour

"Hey Miss Taken I know that it's real when I'm making the grade do you feel what I feel?" - Miss Taken, Road Trip

The first major thing they'd done that year, following Wembley of course, had been their Miss Taken EP tour. It was all kinds of crazy, they released the EP with it and got to meet so many more Roadies.
Mikey had really enjoyed that tour, there was no other way around it, it was about a year after their first tour as a four piece and it was crazy to be off on tour again. Mikey loved life on tour and this tour was like none of the others.
They went to so many places, ones they'd been too before and new places, including his hometown of Bristol and they met so many amazing Roadies. At the signing session afterwards, they got to speak to so many roadies, and he'd met some girls with some pretty inspiring stories as the tour had gone on.
There had been plenty of laughs too. Brooklyn had had more than one accident on stage, and they'd tried out some new dance moves to their original songs too, which always made for good entertainment. Then, there was the time that Jack had passed out during the Liverpool meet and greet, that had bought it's fair share of panic, but as always gave for some interesting times.
Naturally, Mikey was the worrier, and when things went wrong, he'd always be the one worrying about them, but there tour had given him little to worry about and so much to enjoy.
He'd loved staying in hotels, having fun with the support acts, meeting roadies, doing the general weird stuff and now they were playing original songs too. It was something he'd dreamed of, as much as Wembley and he'd enjoyed every bit of it.
When he was finding footage for the videos he'd discovered there wasn't an awful lot of clips, as they hadn't had the camera with them as much as on the first tour. However, after a quick search of the boys phones, they'd found a lot of photos they'd taken with roadies, that had been sent too them. So Mikey set about contacting people, asking to use the photos. It was going to be an important segment of the video.

My little brother had to go to a party dresses as a pop star today, he went dressed as Jack!! I've trained him well.😁😁😁😁
💖🐝💖