The Zoo

So today we went to the zoo for Dudley's birthday. Some of his friends came with us, so I had to sit on the floorboard at Dudley's chubby feet. Once we got to the zoo, Dudley begged Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon to let me stay in the car, but in the end, I got to go to the zoo for the first time. Uncle Vernon stopped to get Dudley and his friend ice creams, and before we could walk off, the ice cream lady had asked me what I wanted.

I couldn't believe my luck! I got to go to the zoo, and have the Dursley's buy me an ice cream! All in one day!

We went to the reptile house, and we saw a huge snake locked up behind a glass wall.

"Dad! Make it move!" Dudley yelled as he best down on the glass. Uncle Vernon tried to get the snake to wake up to no avail.

"He's asleep!" I told Dudley as he kept beating on the glass.

"Sorry about him," I told the snake. I asked him if where he was from was nice, but he said he was need in captivity. WAIT! THE SNAKE SPOKE TO ME! I bet I looked pretty weird talking to a snake though.

Dudley came running up and placed his chubby hands on the glass.

"Dad! You won't believe what this snake's doing!"

Dudley had pushed me over, and I glared at him.

Then, out of nowhere, the glass DISAPPEARED! I was too busy laughing to try to understand what had happened when Dudley fell in with the snake.

The snake slithered out of the enclosure and hissed, "Thanks,"

"Anytime!" I said grinning from ear to ear.