Chapter 17 (under editting)

You just heard about a hospital get attacked by a terrorist and immediately thought to Uryuu Minene. But that thought immediately scram out from your mind since you knew that Minene is not the same like when she bombed Yukiteru's school. She gained bits of her humanity. Your phone buzzed and you opened the mail from Nishijima, telling you to come to the police station with Akise about an urgent matter.

Nishijima gave you Kurusu's notebook and it's all about the player involved in the game except for you, you're the last player unknown to Kurusu. There are letters in the notebook instead, one for you and one for Akise. You opened the letter and read the contents.

"To (l/n) (f/n)-chan.

I'm sorry that you need to read this letter, and as you probably already know. I'm already dead when you read this. I always and always tried to cover about Yoi's sickness from you, I don't want you to know it since I know you'll feel sad and angry at me and will get involved more in the game through me. I really want you to know since I feel obligated to do so, you're part of Kurusu family too since your father also already like a brother to me but the game started when I want to tell you about it and I thought I could heal Yoi without you knowing it. Last time in Omekata cult is my fault and I don't want anything happened to you anymore. And about the players in the game I want you, Akise-kun and Nishijima to know. Although I haven't got any information on Thirteenth, I do hope she's unlike Gasai. I hope you three can decide who will be the God and still be safe. Take care of Yoi for me, (f/n)-chan,"

You placed down the letter back to the table and looked up, tears threatened to fall down at any moment. He wanted to heal Yoi-nii and even tried to protect me from the game I already get involved since the very beginning.

"It's okay," Akise pulled you into a hug, patted your back as if he told you to just let those emotions in you flow out. "It's okay to cry, (f/n)-chan,"

A small sob escaped from your lips and you just cried in Akise's embrace as Nishijima pat your head.

***

You all were in a hot spring right now.

So... You thought to yourself as you relax in an open bath for female. I guess we take them for granted a bit. And why is this supposed to help with my sadness, Kurusu is already like a father figure for me and he died in this game! And Nishijima gave us a mission?!

Hinata stretched her arms out before relaxed them on the edges of the bath. "Knowing the right people sure is nice,"

"We're very obliged to Akise-kun and (f/n)-chan," Mao said.

Should I end their happiness? You thought to yourself when you see that Mao and Hinata really enjoyed themselves in the hot spring. Nope, that would be cruel. It's okay for me to suffer alone for now. Soon, (f/n), soo! They will join you! Wahahahahahah! Nope, just kidding, they probably won't suffer as much as me.

"You could say it again," Hinata said.

"We're very obliged to Akise-kun and (f/n)-chan," Mao repeated again with a small happy smile on her face.

"Got it right," Hinata chuckled.

Nishijima got you and Akise free hot spring passes. But the prize came with a price. Those people who came have to help both you and Akise to search for missing Amano Yukiteru.

"I know that you just know about Yoi's condition now when Fourth, Kurusu, died in the game and still want to have your time to grieve but we still have far more important matter in our hand, so please. (F/n)-chan. This part is not only for Yoi-kun's sake but also for the whole world,"