Chapter 27 (under editting)

"Since we're all here, let's discuss the plan," you said, asking everyone to listen to the plan that you've been concocting for so long. Longer than when Nishijima died, longer than when Amano's parents died. Far long into the beginning of the game. As someone who knows, the one who understands both sides of the coin, the truth behind everything. Both are the truth, everything is and these guys know nothing. It was already enough to drag them this far down into the rabbit hole. Unlike Alice, they wouldn't go back the further they get in, they would be walking in a deep misty forest with danger lurking, dressing like a beautiful mirage."I know that Gasai is fully armed, and even Amano is carrying a gun."

"I'll handle Gasai," Akise said confidently. "Yukiteru-kun is usually off guard. Dealing with him won't be a problem."

"So, Kousaka, Hinata, Mao, I need you to distract Amano. Hinata, wait for your chance when Kousaka and Mao have his attention. Is this plan alright?" You asked Akise, who nodded his agreement. "By the time he realizes he's walked into our trap, it'll be too late."

"Alright," you said, feeling the weight of the plan settles in. Not their plan, your plan. The time is nearing, with the clock ticking.

"Do you have any ideas on how to-" Hinata's sentence was abruptly cut short as she felt something prick her arm. "What was that?"

"No time to be distracted, Hinata," you reassured her. It's nothing, Hinata. You thought to yourself. You'll be free today. "It's just my nail. Sorry, I'm a little nervous."

"Ugh... So, do you have anything to add to the plan?" Hinata returned to the topic, rubbing her arm that had just been pricked.

As you all discussed the plan further, everyone's throat grew dry. Luckily, the kitchen still had a few bottles of water left behind, though there were only three of them, so two of you had to share.

"I'll just share with Aki," you said when Mao offered you the bottle she used. You took slow sips and then passed it to Akise.

"Thanks," Akise said, receiving it without hesitation and drinking. However, his vision started to blur, and Hinata followed suit, then Mao, and Kousaka.

"W-what?" Akise barely managed to see your apologetic expression, he saw you spitting the water out. The water is spiked and he knew that you did this. As the spiked water began to take its toll on Akise, he felt a growing sense of urgency. He knew deep down that something was terribly wrong. The room seemed to spin, and his vision blurred, but he couldn't lose focus. Not now. Not when you were about to make a decision that would change everything.

With every ounce of strength he could muster, Akise reached out toward you, his voice trembling, "Wait... (F/n), please, don't go."

His words were shaky, but his plea was genuine. The panic in his eyes was unmistakable as he tried to convey the gravity of the situation. He knew that you had a plan, that you were willing to sacrifice yourself, but he couldn't bear the thought of losing you. The one who he loves, even if he isn't programmed to do so by Deus.

"(F/n)," he repeated, his voice barely above a whisper, "You can't do this alone. We can find another way. Please, reconsider."

His words hung in the air for a moment, heavy with emotion. He didn't want to see you go through with it, to face a certain death, even if it meant sacrificing himself to save you. His vision continued to blur, and his strength waned.

But despite the dire circumstances, there was a flicker of determination in his eyes. He wouldn't give up without a fight, and he hoped that his words would reach you, that you would see the desperation in his gaze and realize that there might still be a chance to change the outcome.