The Award Show.

Austin's POV

I held Tori's hand as we walked down the red carpet, I knew she was nervous she didn't even wanna walk the red carpet but I begged her. I felt her shaking this is her first time on a red carpet she's been to award shows but I never asked her to do this. I know this is hard because this is your guys first time being out together since you guys announce you guys were together. The paparazzi kept screaming, I'm used to it, Tori should be used to it she hears this every day, but it hasent been this intense.

"Are you okay?" I whispered in her ear.She shook her head as in if she's okay.We finally finished the red carpet now to the interviews. " Do I have to go?" She said as we walked to the first interviewer."Yes it's okay babe."

"Hi Austin." The interviewer from Hollywood news said.

"Hey." I said as I gave her a hug.

"So Austin who's the beautiful lady standing next to you. I looked over at Tori and she was blushing.

"This beautiful lady is my wonderful girlfriend Tori."

"Well nice to meet you Tori." The interviewer said.

"Hi."

"Any new music Austin?"

"Well I've been in the studio lately and I've been working on some projects and my new single Mmm Yeah just came out a couple weeks ago, and it features Pitbull. Go get it now if you haven't." I said as I pointed to the camera.

"Well of you need anymore features just remember that I'm a rapper. I rap all day in December when I'm rapping the present wicket cricket licket. Okay I'll stop." Me and Tori laughed.

"Well thanks for stopping Austin and Tori."

We walked over to another interviewer. It was Chelsea Briggs.

"Are you gonna ignore today." I sort of ignored here while I was in LA at XFactor.

"No I'm not gonna ignore you."

"Well hi then and who's this lovely lady."

"This is my girlfriend Tori."

"She's beautiful."

"I know." I said while I stared at Tori.

"So how long have you guys been together?"

" A year and nine months."

"Awww that's it's been along time."

"Yea it's has been its gonna be longer."

"Well I hope you guys last long cause you guys look perfect together."

"We will last long and thanks." I said as I continued to look at Tori.

"Thanks for the interview Austin and Tori see you guys later."

"Bye" We said as we walked away.

"I love you Tori." I said as I kissed her. The cameras flashed like crazy. I smiled as they flashed.

"I love you too." She said as we walked to another interview.

A/N

Here's your imagine Tori I hope you liked it. I'd like more request because i run out of ideas all the time. So message me and if you want a personal imagine message me and tell me your name and what you want the imagine about. THANKS AND PLEASE MESSGE ME!!!

3 request and I will update. ❤️❤️❤️

~Mariana

@MahonesGirl13