Daddy?

You broke up with your ex broke up 1 years ago because you fount out that he had been cheating on you. You haven't seen him ever sense you guys broke up. You were pregnant while you and Austin were dating, you never told him because you were only 1 month pregnant and you just weren't ready to tell him, so Austin has no idea that you have a daughter and that she's his.

One day you and your daughter Marissa went to the mall and you guys were in Forever 21 getting ready to leave. While you guys were walking out and bumped into somebody. You looked up and saw Austin, you guys made eye contact. You guys sat there for minute before Marissa tugged on your arm. "Mommy who's that?". "Well who's this beautiful little princess?". "Um this is my daughter Marissa." I say while I look at the ground. "Why isn't she beautiful just like her mother." I slightly smile. "Mommy is this my daddy?" She whispers but I hear. "Uh no." I laugh to try to pull it off. Austin smiles. "Well I should get going." Austin says. "Yeah we should too." I smile then start walking again.

~HI LOVELIES! Sorry I haven't been updating! But yea. I've been getting messages asking if my mom is okay. And the answer is she's not getting better at all. The good thing is she's still here. BUT MY DAD IS BACK! MY DAD IS IN THE MILITARY AND HE CAME BACK A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO! Yay!

But there's a second part to this imagine and I will post it Tuesday afternoon. I promise.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!❤️❤️