Imagine 4 *Long Imagine*

"Austin I love you but I need a break it's been to much pressure on me." You said while tears rolling down your face as you held Austin's hand.

"Y/N we've been so strong for 3 years why end it now I love you. I love everything about you, your perfect seeing you face names me happy.I need you in my life and it's going to be hard but were strong." Austin said as tears traced his cheeks.

"I know Austin but I honestly don't need any extra pressure on me right now. Maybe after you finish this tour and when you come back maybe we can try it again. "

" I don't want any maybes if we do end this right now when I get back your gonna be the first thing I go looking for."

"I love you." I said pulling Austin into me and hugging him tightly, then kissing him for last time for a while.

"I love you too." He said as tears just came flooding down his face.

~ Austin's POV

I can't believe I just let the best thing in my life just walked out my door.

It's been about any hour since Y/N left and she's not answering my phone calls.Every time I called her and she didn't answer I just got more thoughts of what could have happen. I was just half done dialing her number when my phone began buzzing and it was Y/N.

"Hello Y/N?"

"Is this Austin?"

"Yes who is this?"

"This is the Miami Hospital."

"What happened??!!?!" I said as my heart began racing and in went and got my keys.

"Y/N got in a savvier car accident and you were the top contact in her phone."

"I'm on my way!!" I said as I felt my eyes tear up.

I was driving as fast as I could and it still felt like I couldn't get to you any quicker.

I finally go there and I ran Ito the hospital and straight to the desk.

"WHERE IS SHE??? IS SHE OKAY??" I asked trying to stay as calm as I could.

"Sir were gonna need you to calm down." She said she said with comfort in her eyes.

"And Y/N is in surgery, she had to be put I'm surgery right when she got here.I don't know how exactly how she got in the accident but the doctor will tell you when he comes."

"Thank you."

~5 Hours later

I was still sitting there with my leg wiggling and my face still in my palms.I finally heard the doors open, I looked up to see a doctor with gloves and a mask on. He began walking toward me I stood up and our hands meet for a hand shake.

"I'm Dr.Lopez and I helped worked on Y/N can I ask you how are you related to her?"

"I'm her boyfriend Austin."

"Well okay she's being put in a room right now when she gets there you'll be able to go see her and she's in a mini comma."

"Okay, but how did she get in the accident?"

"Well she was driving the the car in front of her spun out of control and she tried to get out the way but she couldn't and the car in front hit her hit her on the drivers side and the car behinds her hit her too."

Tears began coming down and I just whipped them away.

"You can start walking to her room she's in room 274."

"Okay."

I started walking I finally got there and I looked through the window and I just saw her laying there.I walked in and sat next to her.

"Babe if you can hear me I just want you to know that your strong and your gonna make this."

~Your POV

Weeks have passed and I'm still in the comma and everyday I can feel my body getting stronger.Austin is still here he has not left this room.His mom as been bringing him his clothes and everything else. My parents have been here a couple times and one time I heard them talking about just pulling the plug. Austin tried to change their mind.

"I love you, I know you can hear me everyone's talking about letting you go but my Mema always said don't let the ones you love go, make them strong and make them want to stay." Austin said as he held my hand. I felt tears hit my hand.

"If you can hear me can you please do something." He said still crying.

I wanted to do something, I can't stand to hear him like this. Austin has never been like this: crying most of the day and just sitting down and just talking to hisself. I feel like it's all my fault he's like this, like because I won't wake up he's acting this.

I just say there and I was listening to Austin cry. Hearing him cry made me wanna wake up.I kept trying every time I tried I felt like I was getting a little bit of control of my body. I kept trying, I finally felt like I had all of the control of my body. I slowly opened my eyes,I had adjust my eyes to the bright light. My eyes were fully open and looked down to see Austin still crying and he face in his palms.

"I...love you too." I tried to say but I had a little slur.

"Y/N??" Austin said as he lifted his eyes.

He saw that my eyes were open he quickly got up. He stared at me for while before he kissed me. Oh god you don't know how much I've been wanting to feel his lips on mine.

The rest of the night Austin just sung to me. I loved his voice it's just perfect.

We got back together and lived happily ever after.!!!

This SOOOOOOOO long but yaa. of you want your own imagines just DM me my Twitter is @MahonesGirl13.

THANKS AND READ MY FANFIC I FOUND YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️