Your Back..

#Imagine

You and Austin have been best friends since your guys were 3.Nothing was able to tear you guys apart.When you guys were 13 Austin kissed you and every since then you had a crush on Austin.Austin finally asked you out,you guys have been dating for 3 years,still unbreakable.But,your not able to see Austin,because hes been on tour latley hes been gone for 3 months and you missed him soo much.Some days you would try giving up but Austin made everything better..Like always.Austin is the one you made you happy all the time and ever since he's been gone you haven't been happy.Concertering that your mom and dad don't pay you any attention.But your still strong and waiting for Austin to come back.

~ 1 month later

You woke up and you didn't feel well so you didn't go school.SO you woke up took a shower brushed your teeth got dressed then went down stairs to eat, then you went up stairs back to your room to do your make up.As you start to put on your make up you hear a familiar voice.

"You don't need any make up your already beautiful."

You sat there for a moment to let the voice sink in.After that you stood up and turned around and you see Austin.You run up to Austin and Austin picks you up and spins you around.Austin finally put you down and kisses you.After that Austin takes you to a beach and you guys play in the water,and do mote stuff.