Romantic Imagine for Brianna

Your POV

I sat in my chair doing my makeup in front of my mirror. I am getting ready for my date with my boyfriend for 4 years. Austin Mahone, YES IM AUSTIN MAHONE! It's hard to believe sometimes I don't even believe myself when I tell people. He's been on tour for 8 months and I haven't seen him since then. I finally finished my makeup and I went to go put on my red dress. Austin told me to dress fancy, and tbh I'm not the dress up type of girl, but I wasn't going to go into a fancy restaurant in a hoodie and sweats. After I finished putting my dress I went in the bathroom to check my hair and makeup I then heard my phone go off. I ran to my phone and it was Austin.

"Hello?" I said.

"Im out side babe." Austin said, Austin's voice always gave me chills.

"Okay here I come." I quickly started running to go get my shoes. I ran down stairs with my shoes and my purse in my hand I tripped down the stairs once. I picked myself back up and continued to run down. I sat down at my kitchen table and put my black and red high heels on. I walked out the door casually, trying to act like nothing happened. Austin stood outside of his car with a red and white plaid button up shirt and his white pants and his white shoes.

"Hi beautiful." Austin said as he grabbed my hand and kissed me. "Hi handsome."

"You ready?"Austin said. "Yea I'm ready." Austin ran over to the passengers seat and opened the door. "Thank you." I said as I sat in the car.

We drove in silence, but Austin broke the silence." You look beautiful tonight." I blushed as Austin said that to me. "Thank you, you look nice yourself." After that we got to the restaurant, when we got out the car there were a little of paparazzi.We made our way into the restaurant and it was empty, but there were only waiters and a band playing slow music."Austin why is it empty?" I say questionably."I reserved it for just me and you, I told you it would be special." Austin grabbed my hand and took me to the back. We sat down and then the waitress came and we ordered what we got.

We got finished eating and Austin still sat at the table on his phone."Austin are you ready?"

"No not yet."

I got a text and it was from my sister she was asking where I was and if I was okay. I texted her back then look at Austin's seat and he's not there anymore. But then I look down and see Austin on one knee with a box in his hand."Austin?" I say slowly. "Brianna will you marry me." I was nearly in tears, I've been waiting for this forever."Yes, yes I will marry you." You and Austin stand up and Austin hugs and kisses you. He put the ring on your finger, and it was beautiful. "Thank you Austin I love you soo much I could ask for anyone better."

"I love you too." Austin says as he kissed me again.

A/N

Here you go Brianna!! I know it took me forever and I'm really sorry!! But here you go and thanks for reading my imagines.!! ILYSM!

3 Votes and 2 requests!! For next imagine.

~Mariana

~MahonesGirl13