Please Don't. Sweet Imagine

#imagine You're at a restaurant and you guys were were walking out and there were tons of paparazzi and fans.Austin held on to your hand as tight as he could to keep you protected.Austin stopped and took pictures with the fans and then he still held onto your hand.As you stood there you heard so many thing like the paparazzi yelling at Austin asking him the stupidest questions and the fans and they were calling you a "whore" "slut" and even an"ugly pig" and some were positive a couple of them said "OMG your so pretty" and "You guys are so cute." You said thanks to all the positive comments and all the negatives really hurt you Austin told you not to let them get to you but they did get to you all the time you've even been cutting sometimes and Austin didn't know. You guys finally made it to the car.You guys got in and Austin pulled out slowly pulled out trying not to hit anyone.

The car was silent till you guys got on the freeway,Austin looked at you and you had been crying and Austin knows when you've been crying.

"Babe why are you crying?" Austin asked grabbing your hand.

"Did you not hear what they were saying.!"

"Babe what did I tell you don't let them get to you."

"Austin I can't I'm not used to be called a whore and a slut it kills me Austin." I say as a warm tear rolls down my face.

"I know and I'm sorry I'm putting you through this I feel like its my fault."

"Austin it's not your fault."

"But I feel like it is Y/N you shouldn't be hurting yourself."

"How do you know about that?"

"When I went in your room today I saw the blade,you really need to stop cause I don't know what I would do with out you and you hurting yourself makes me sick, knowing that you are hurting yourself over something I'm putting you through."

"Your not doing this to me it's just the ones with the negative comments."

"I know but promise that you'll stop hurting yourself ?"

"I promise." I say as Austin pecked my lips.

THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO READ MY FANFIC ITS CALLED I Found You!!!! THANKS AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @MahonesGirl13