Chapter 2

She entered her gaming poster filled room , taking off her hoodie and sitting in front of her Nintendo and starting up the game , the game quickly started up as it did this she stood up and went to the kitchen again to get the donuts she bought earlier that day , after a while she came back , sat in front of the screen and started her first game however she found it strange that it actually kept changing her file name to BEN Drowned still that won't get her down one bit , she continued to play , halfway through the game , it started acting weird , this statue version of Link kept popping up, annoying but not threatening.

As she progressed further into the game it started to act up again , this time her Link character look deformed and she also kept drowning underwater , she kept on playing with a struggle until the screen went black with a message appearing "YOU HAVE MET WITH A TERRIBLE FATE HAVEN'T YOU" and then another "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" the message said before disappearing and a face flashed , she was startled at first but she waited for the so called BEN Drowned to climb out of the screen but nothing "Ha i knew that was a fake story that people has been telling, to think that Ben Drowned can actually climb out of the TV , geez people get a life" she said as she turned off the TV , took the game out and placed in with her other Legend of Zelda games and went to the living room downstairs "at least my Zelda collection is complete " she said to herself with a smile as she reached the living room and planted herself in front of the TV on the couch 

She switched on the TV and changed it to Adventure Time , she may be 18 years old but in her eyes that doesn't mean she has to just watch teenage stuff "I don't know what i find entertaining about this but still , im here an watching , luckily James won't be back as early because it's Sunday" she said in a singing voice to herself ,watching her favorite show. Little did she know she was inviting something or someone into her house that many has feared for years since the first sighting of "it".

BEN POV

"oh so this human think i am fake, oh i'll show her how fake i am , though i have to admit she looks really hot and i also have to admit that i am shocked that someone might actually beat my love of games " Ben said as he slowly climbed out of the TV "Geez she is a bigger fan of games then me ....pfff yeah right , now lets see what i can do " he said with a grin as he walked along her room down the hallway to the stairs as he peaked down the stairs to find her on the couch "oh yeah this will be easy but i'll do the job when i feel like it , i want to see how much fun i can have with her " he said as he hurried upstairs looking around in her room , finally finding her phone "oh yeah this will do " devilish grinned as he popped into her phone " Really , her phone password is NintendoForever .....really ?.