Chapter 3

She heard noises by the stairs but  ignored them , she would often here noises all around the house but she doesn't care . After her show she decided to go for a walk in the park, she stood up and walked to her room, she saw that the TV was on but only shrugged it off as she took the remote and turned it off . She grabbed her hoodie and walked halfway to the door "wow wait ..Crystal don't forget the phone again" she said to herself as she took her phone and her headphones. "oh yes this was actually a bonus hehehe.... but ...um...wait where is she going?" Ben asked himself on the inside of her phone. He looked at her through the screen of her phone "oh if i just didn't have to kill that sexy face " he thought to himself as he quickly pulled away because she was looking at the screen "lets see lets see..hmmm how about i just randomize my music " she said clicking the RANDOM button "what ok wait um....oh ok this is a good song" Ben said as he added the song to her playlist from inside the phone and the song 'Game Over' played

After a while of her walking she finally reached the park but she saw James and his friends there doing what they always do, smoking and drinking. "Oh no he is friends with the bottle today , i hope he knows his limit" she said as she facepalmed and continued walking "wow this girl lives with an alcoholic and a smoker , not the sharpest knife in the drawer but then again what mortal is or maybe she has no choice , nah...i don't know , i can't guess " Ben said to himself. She walked past James and his friends luckily without him noticing , she walked over to the swings and sat in one of them swinging back and forth , watching the children play, in a distance though , through the trees she saw someone with some type of white clothing on , she couldn't make out what type of clothing it is , next to him she saw a tallish monochrome like figure , she was instantly freaked out and decided to take her leave "do people honestly think that, that is funny , it is creepy, people just standing in the trees looking at children" she said as she walked past James again still without him noticing.

She walked all the way home listening to her music while Ben messed around on the inside of her phone going through her pics "oh so smoking hot " he said as he looked through her selfies "hey this chick has a real spark to her i swear " he said still looking at her selfies until he came across a beach selfie where she was relaxing on a towel with her bikini on "so....Fucking....HOT !" he said as he quickly stopped and felt his face "wait...wow...wow...wow...wow..is...is ....am i....blushing? " he asked confused as he closed her gallery "i do blush but this blush feels....different" he thought as he saw the house approaching, sitting up and looking at the house quickly approaching  "time to put it aside , the sun is setting , i have to make my move" he said with a devilish grin before peeking at the gallery from the corner of his eye , sweating a bit "i'll see" he thought to himself.