Chapter 8

The rest of the day was just a little ruff with the murder at school , the police searching and questioning everybody about the girls death , her friends blaming Crystal because they can't blame Ben but for some reason the police never asked Crystal any questions or searched her. Everyone was sent home earlier and she remembered what Ben said to her so she rushed to get home. After half an hour she finally made it home and went up to her room. When she made it to her room she saw that her laptop was on and Minecraft was on , being a gamer it just felt natural to just sit and play it. Her character was currently reading a note , the note said "Go to the tower of the Village , there will be a chest on top ". You did as the game note said as took your character to the tower , you found the chest and it had another note which gave you another set of numbered locations to go, as you went to each one , the chests didn't really contain any useful stuff but you continued, not realizing how much time was passing 

Crystal realized the time and decided that she has spent enough time on the laptop , she took her pajamas and went to the bathroom to clean up, after a while she came out of the bathroom , pajamas on and towel over the shoulder , when she walked into her room she noticed a few changes , her bed is a bit moved to the right , her chair is out from under the desk and was standing next to her desk , laptop is closed and the room looked like Cupid threw up all over it , roses on the shelves and desk , rose peddles on her floor and in her draws and closet , a heart shaped pillow in the middle of her bed with a note on it , silver and red  glitter all over her bed. Crystal stepped into the room in shock and awe and she picked up the letter , opening it and reading it , all the while with Ben standing behind her , without her knowledge. The note read " Dear Crystal , when i first met you i though you were going to be a victim but something about you stopped me , something about you made my heart feel warm and fuzzy , something about you brings out the nice in me , something about you makes me want to hug and protect you, something in you makes me want to scream something i never thought i would , Crystal .........i love you , would you do me the great honor of being my babe , the one that would be there to comfort me when im sad and that would allow me to comfort her when she is sad, would you be there for me and allow me to be there for you , would you be my girl and allow me to be your man.....Pleas babe . From your Gaming buddy and possible boyfriend , BEN Drowned "   

She smiled at the letter as she released a tear, nodding her head "Yes Ben , i would love to " she said before arms grabbed her shoulders and spun her around and a pair of lips met hers, Ben gave her a deep , passionate kiss as he pulled her into him , never wanting to let her go. When they broke the kiss Ben looked down at her and smiled "my beautiful, short black hair , sapphire eyed , innocent angel babe" he said as he gave her another peck on the check " my brave , blond , handsome , sexy eyed and dangerous killer boyfriend" she said has she hugged him and buried her face in his chest " say , why the wild goose chase in Minecraft" she asked , he smiled as he hugged her " I needed some time babe"he said. "Hey Ben? " she said not looking up at him "Yes babe ?" he asked as he looked down at her "Will you ever leave me " she asked as she looked at him "Never , you are unique and i am lucky to have you , you are the only one that makes me feel this way , warm , relaxed, loved " he said as he hugged her tighter" Lets get downstairs , i have prepared something for the two of us , come on, come on " he said picking her up bridal style as he took her downstairs where a romantic dinner awaited them "I also wanted to make this our first date " he said as he nuzzled her neck which tickled her " oh , i see my girl is sensitive in her neck , give it time babe , i'll discover more sensitive areas " he said with a smirk as she blushed , he sat her down in a chair and took his own chair , enjoying the night , with food and champagne.He smiled as he looked at her "hey babe , i hope you don't mind but i may have convinced your principle to....leave you out of the questioning game , don't want my sexy girl to be questioned for something I did " he said as he leaned over the table , giving her peck on the lips.She smiled a bit at him "i don't think i want to know how you convinced him Ben" she said as she ate the rest of her dinner. After dinner , Ben made it his personal mission to carry Sapphires' tired body up to her room where he laid her down in her bed , going to her shower afterwards , coming back freshly cleaned and joining her in the bed where he wrapped his arms around her for a nice peaceful slumber.