Chapter 1

It was a nice Sunday morning , James ,the "friend" she was living with was already away with his friends which meant a whole lot more peace and quiet for her , she went to the bathroom to freshen up and head down for some breakfast. After a morning shower she dried herself off and went straight to her room to get dressed , she picked out a nice T- shirt with the title GamerGirlz on it , a nice jean , socks and black Nike shoes.

She went down to the kitchen for breakfast only to find it a complete mess " Really James ! Really !" she was not in the mood to clean up his mess so she went back upstairs and got her white hoodie with a picture of a tribal wolf on it , putting it on and grabbing her wallet . She went straight to the door , opening it and closing it behind her " He can go jump down a hill if he thinks I'm cleaning that up " she said to herself as she walked out of the yard and down the street , she had heard that there was a special at some coffee shop so that would seem like a good choice . As she walked she realized that she had forgotten her phone and sighed.

The coffee shop came into view and she slightly jogged to get there seeing as the guy was just opening the shop. She swung into the building in her haste , going straight for the counter " Um one large cappuccino , 2 sugars and a special on three coco donuts please , that would be it " she said in a very quick breath as the guy just nodded and went into the kitchen, she went to one of the tables , sat down and started to think on what she was going to do today when out of the blue someone across the street yelled " NOW AND NOW ONLY NEVER TO HAPPEN HERE AGAIN , THE FIRST CONSOLE AND GAMES , NINTENDO GAMES GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE HERE GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE FREE,MOVE IT AND GIVE MARIO AND SONIC A HOME , GIVE POKEMON AND LEGEND OF ZELDA NEW LIFE ". she could feel the widest of smiles on her face as she looked at the guy by the counter bringing her stuff , she ran and grabbed her stuff , giving him the proper amount , hopefully.

She dashed out to the store past the man looking for the "FREE" box when she found it , she ran over to it and looked at the guy displaying the games , in his hand he held the one Legend of Zelda game she doesn't have , Majora's Mask. "Hey can i have that game please it will fulfill my collection" she said to the man , " oh young one this game isn't free , it's cursed " he said , she gave him a not so impressed face " Yeah yeah yeah its cursed , the mask , ben drowned , blah blah blah give me the game " she said quickly as she looked at him " you can't have it " he said , she threw him with the cup and he dropped the game , she  quickly grabbed it and left , running all the way back home. Reaching James home she quickly went into the home , locked the door and went straight up to her room where she flopped down on the bed , out of breath.