Chapter 6

Ben POV

I entered the Nintendo world right around the area where the portal dropped Crystal, i looked around for her since i knew she would wander off but i came upon a rather strange sight. A small area where the area seemed a bit like a glitch, black and red pixels, that can only be one sly fuck that would leave that sort of trail , i  had  a racing contest against him once, he lost badly , he flies and i teleport, simple as that ,now to go and meet this fuck who thinks he can enter my realm and take what is mine

Crystal POV

I couldn't move, i couldn't see and i couldn't talk but i could hear , i heard distorted music from a Nintendo game but i can put my finger on it , then i heard someone or something near me, circling me, i could feel a gaze on me and for some reason i can feel a smile, a sinister smile just below those gazing eyes , the walking stopped and it was as if the area around us became quiet until all silence was broken by this deep demonic sounding voice "hello mortal........can you guess who i am........take your time with this........if you are ready to tell me shake your head and i will remove the gag......so that i can hear you say it " the voice said as the sound of walking continued. I thought for a while , going over every character in games that could have that voice , this couldn't be a Nintendo character so i thought of other games " Diablo...no.....Molag Bal form skyrim.....no.....Demon Sovereign from HOMM V....no not him either" i thought to myself "come now you puny mortal .....i want an answer.....NOW !" the voice yelled as a hand removed the gag , i thought quickly " Jigsaw !..... Freddy  Krueger !......Ghost Raider !......I don't know who you are !" i yelled as i felt the cloth over my eye become wet from the tears " No....No....and No you sad and miserable mortal " the voice said near me, I felt a hand on my head before a sharp pain of me being pulled up " You will now suffer like every mortal that plays my game " the voice said as i felt claws by my neck "any last word mortal " the voice said before i heard a familiar voice.

There was tension in the air , it could be felt "Sonic.EXE !!!!! , you crossed the line you blue hedgehog sorry excuse for a game character,black and red eyed son of a bitch !!!!! " Ben's voice rang all around "aww the little boy came to get his little girl , shouldn't you be back in school boy or did you drown from all the homework " Sonic's voice teased back "shut it fuckface " ben said as he walked towards them " you want her back , fine but you will have to beat me in a race which by now you know no one can win" he said as he gave a demonic laugh "ok challenge accepted " ben said as he looked around "to where are we racing " ben asked " Oh we are racing to the end of these tracks , beat me , you get her , lose to me , and watch her die" Sonic said with a grin "oh and just so that you don't cheat , she will me staying with me while we race" he said giving a bigger grin " Fine , lets do this" he said as he stood on his track , sonic placed the gag on her and readied himself on his track"on your mark, get said , Go!" Sonic said as he dashed off , after a while Sonic made it to the end just to be shocked that Ben was there waiting " You forget Sonic you can fly while i can teleport so hand her over " he said as he teleported in front of them " fine you win" he said taking out the gag and taking of the blindfold "but..." he said as he clawed her back" ...I always make a kill" he said before vanishing leaving Crystal with ben , bleeding , losing a lot of blood fast , Crystal's vision started to blur , seeing only a scared and sad ben , she could tell he was crying "Crystal! , Crystal please don't leave me , you can't die please , you are the only one that ever made me feel this way ! , PLEASE !" he yelled as he used his hat as some sort of support to keep the blood at bay , Crystal's vision just slowly went black with the last word she heard being "Crystal !, I LOVE YOU !