Random SPN Episode

(A/n: This came to me in a dream... no seriously. The fine details came when I was awake however. This will be kind of a long one; I'm going for full episode, so hang in there, maybe get coffee or tea if you take after Misha. Thanks for reading! <3) Warning: Some Feels...

You And Me And Me And You

Scene 1

Sam's POV

(Sam and Dean are seen sitting at the long table in the bunker library. Dean is drinking a beer, Sam is reading a book. Because this is from Sam's perspective; Sam's hair seems a little shorter, Dean's hair is very styled, and Dean in general looks very tired.)

"Did you get any sleep last night man?" Sam shakes his head at his brother.

Dean takes another drink and shrugs, but doesn't say anything.

Sam waits a second, pretending to be busy reading his book, then looks back up at Dean. Sam blinks when he sees Cas sitting right next to Dean in the chair and looking at Dean.

"Cas hey-" Sam says, closing the book and sitting up in his chair.

Dean doesn't startle very much he just looks over at Cas and raises an eyebrow curiously.

"What's the word Cas?" Dean says gruffly, drinking again.

Sam notices the strain in Dean's voice and frowns, wondering why Cas' appearance made Dean defensive.

Cas shakes his head, "I've told you many times it is the shortened version of my name Dean." he replies, eyes not leaving the older Winchester.

Sam chuckles with out much humor at the angel.

"Heaven is in chaos, Dean. God's departure has damaged people's belief." Cas says, "I ned your help. Both of you." he adds, looking at Sam.

Before Sam could say anything Dean interrupts,

"The angels can suck it." he says, setting his drink down on the table with a loud clink.

Sam could feel the tension surrounding his brother. He knew from experience that something was very wrong.

He chose to ignore it.

"Cas," Sam started, "How could we possibly help? The other angels despise us."

"Yeah, and no offense, but you're not popular either sugar." Dean adds.

Sam frowns apologetically at the angel, who is still glancing back and forth at Dean, and then the floor.

"I need you to help me find something. A relic of many years ago. It's supposed to unite Heaven." Cas says.

Sam thought he could hear a little hesitance in the angel's voice, but if he did, Cas hid it well.

"What exactly does this thing do?" Dean asked.

"And how come we've never tried to use it before?" Sam said.

Cas drew in a breath and now Sam was sure there was something wrong...

"It costs something. Something precious from the user. But I can't stand by and watch Heaven destroy itself." Cas answers.

"Precious like your first band t-shirt?" Dean mumbles.

Cas nods, "Yes." he says matter of factly.

Sam watched as Dean scanned the angel's face, then, seemingly deciding something, looks away and nods.

"Okay Cas, what'd you need from us?" he says.

"Location." Cas says, then disappears.

Sam sighs and pushes his book to the side.