Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.
He suddenly let out a little giggle and covered his embarrassed face.

"What?" I smiled.

"I just...it's strange. Y'know, being in bed with someone...naked. I mean, I always wanted it to happen but I never thought it would...I'd kinda given up hope." He bit his lip, grinning.

"Are you kidding me? You have millions of girls out there wanting to sleep with you!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah but I wasn't just gonna sleep with anyone. I wanted to save myself for someone I love, why would I have sex with a groupie that just hangs backstage ready to pounce on me when the shows over. That's not attractive!" He giggled turning over onto his stomach and laying his head on the pillow facing me, looking absolutely adorable.

"Well, when you put it like that." I smiled.

"It's a good job I turned them all down anyway. I actually found someone who I love...trust and adore." He propped himself up onto his elbows and kissed me right on the end of my nose.

I travelled my fingers down his shoulder blade, all the way down his back and paused right where I felt his ass begin. I didn't dare to go that far but I could already tell he had a peachy one.

I looked back into his eyes to find him already staring at me quite seductively, a naughty smirk on his face.

"Turn onto your back." I instructed.

He raised an eyebrow but did as I said without questioning.

I could tell by the look in his eyes he wanted something to happen. And of course, so did I. I'd already figured out that it was probably going to have to be me who would have to initiate something.

I laid on my side, propping myself up with one elbow and my head in my hand, "Can I conduct an experiment?" I grinned.

He smirked, "What kind of experiment."

"One where I see how far you'll let me go..."

His eyes widened and he hesitated to deliver me an answer, but eventually he did.

"Okay." He whispered.

"If ever you want me to stop, just say, and I will." I reassured him.

He nodded a little.

I was nervous to begin things, I didn't know what he liked but I suppose this was all about learning that aspect.

I started with placing my fingertips in the middle of his chest and doing a motion he was already familiar with, dragging them down his chest, onto his stomach and circling around his belly button and back up.

His eyes had drifted closed and a soft sigh came from him as my fingers made the same journey a few times.

I glanced at him and smiled a little, he looked so peaceful, I almost didn't want to disturb him. But I went further.

I took the same road with my fingers but this time went lower, drifting them across his naked groin and then back up. He shuddered and his eyes opened but once he felt me back at his chest they closed again. I made the journey once more, I felt his muscles tense.

I altered my path slightly again, going on further, crossing his groin and sweeping down his thigh slightly, I felt goosebumps on his skin. I repeated this journey again. His hands were gripping the sheets and his breathing was deep.

I kept my fingers on his thighs now and circled them on his flesh, each circle edging nearer and nearer his inner thigh.

A strangled sigh sounded from him, as if he was trying to stop a groan being heard, he was biting his lip now and I could go no further without touching his dick.

"Shall I stop? Or...carry on?" I whispered.

He spoke with a strained voice, "Carry on...please."