05; Believing

Unedited

                                           ~ ♥ ~ 

The Heart - Break

hapter ;

05

 “Why are you ignoring me?”I said nervously as I turned around to face him. He was looking away, biting his lip. I don’t know why, but I felt that he doesn’t even know that I’m standing a few feet away from him.

“I’m not ignoring you.” He mumbled. It was clearly a lie, a big fat lie. I bit my lip harshly, then I let go of it and scoffed. That was the stupidest lie, I have ever heard, and both of us knew that.

“Are you joking right now? Don’t you think that I noticed?” My voice was a little weak, trying to find a reason, any reason why would he just ignore me so suddenly.

He sighed, and looked at me with his green eyes that looked so light with the sun rays, that came from the window behind me, focusing on them.

He didn’t answer me. He didn’t say anything at all. I felt a little bang in my chest, why is the hell is he acting like that?

“Is it because of the kiss?” I asked. It has to be, there is no other reason that he could ignore me.

I saw his body tense, making me frown. Before I could say anything else to him, he turned around and started walking out of the classroom.

“You were the one that kissed me! Why are you ignoring me if you caused all that mess yesterday?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

How dare he? I was upset, mad, and a bit sad. But then I scoffed at my stupid thoughts.

What did I expect?

For him to say that he did that for a reason? That he did that because he actually like me? Because he feels something about me?

I felt disappointed. Yes, I was expecting something like that, and I really wished that it could happen, that I could become something special to him.

A sigh left me as I realized that I was in deep problem. That my feelings were getting stronger and stronger by each minute, and what he did yesterday did nothing to make it better.

I held my bag closer to my shoulder, and started to walk outside the classroom.

Just don’t think about it, Jasmine

                                               ~                         ♥                   ~

“Are you alright?” Becky asked, as she saw me getting out of my history class. I nodded my head distractedly, my mind had been somewhere else since the little ‘chat’ I had with John.“You don’t look like it.” I saw her shaking her head from the corner of my eyes. I knew that she was wearing a frown, and that she won’t leave me alone unless she knows.

“I kissed John yesterday, or actually, he kissed me.” I told her. She nodded her head, but when she proceeded what I said, she snapped her head to me so quickly that I thought her neck would break in half.

“What?!” Becky exclaimed, stopping me by holding my elbow tightly. A few people that were going to their own ways, looked at us with weird expressions.

“You heard me.” My voice was low, not wanting to see how her mother-side jumping out of nowhere.

She started complaining, scolding me about how I should have been more careful, and that he might’ve done something bad to me.