Promise

By the time they made the half hour drive from the club to Lana's house, Cherry had all but climbed into the Alpha's lap while she drove and Lana's hands ached from gripping the steering wheel so tight. Lana parked on the empty street and got out of the car, grabbing and carrying Cherry immediately. She slammed the car door shut and made her way up the steps to her house. All the while, the Omega was clutching and nipping at her throat. Hormones and pheromones were taking over and when she managed to get into the house and slammed the door, she pinned the Omega to it and proceeded to devour her mouth.

Cherry arched up into the needed touch and locked her legs tightly around Lana's waist. Lana could feel the wetness on the girl's thighs and the scent alone could make her knot. She licked and bit the girl's bottom lip and grabbed at her thighs. Part of Lana was screaming to stop, this wasn't right. The other was doing cartwheels as the Omega whimpered and sighed in pleasure. Lana only pulled away for a second before the first part took over. "Oh god." She gasped and looked at the flush and dubious face of the Omega. She pulled away from the door and carried Cherry to the couch, where she sat and tangled her from herself. "I-I can't do this." She sat and rested her knees on her hands, hanging her head. "You probably don't want this. You're just in heat." She whispered and ran frustrated hands through her hair. She couldn't look at Cherry; if she did she'd lose control completely.

Cherry sat there for a minute whining. She hated the loss of contact and wanted nothing but to be surrounded by the Alpha; to have her scent, bite, and breed her body till she couldn't speak or think. She rubbed her thighs together and whined in an attempt to get the Alpha to look and take her. But no use. She felt a pain in her chest and her pleads for pleasure slowly turned into sobs of rejection. When the Alpha spoke, she tried to understand. She knew she wouldn't want this under any other circumstance. She was only seventeen- she didn't want to be bonded or to carry pups for at least another five years- but the rejection stung. Cherry hadn't realized her eyes were watering until she felt warm tears start down her face. Soon she was hiccuping and had pulled her legs to her chest. "I'm s-s-sorry." She managed and this caused the Alpha to finally look at her.

Lana's eyes were wide as she stared at Cherry. Why would she be sorry? She had no reason to be at all, this was Lana and her family's fault. Not this innocent and timid Omega's. "Oh baby don't be." Lana reached out to her and Cherry immediately launched herself into the Alpha's arms. Lana tried to swallow down the need to do anything but comfort the girl as she wrapped her arms around the sniffling Omega. "This is my fault not yours. I'm so sorry." She peppered the girl's face with kisses and stopped just above her lips. "I don't want to hurt you or force you into this. Please stop crying babydoll." She smoothed down the girls tangled hair. Cherry whined again at the pet name and pressed her crotch closer to Lana. "Let's get you cleaned up," She noted the girl that still clung to Cherry's skin and the slick making things very sticky and uncomfortable. "Then we'll talk okay? I'll give you whatever you want then." Cherry nodded and let herself once again be carried.

"Anything?" Cherry whispered against Lana's neck. Lana only trusted herself to nod as the Omega nuzzled her scent gland. Her mind spun as she carried the small girl to the bathroom. Flicking on the lights, Lana tried her best to not take the girl right there. She sat her down on the edge of her tub and busied herself turning the water on and filling the tub. She used her hand to find the perfect temperature and ignored the Omega's persistent gaze. "Why aren't you like other Alphas?" Cherry spoke a little louder and her voice alone was beautiful to Lana. She could live her life only hearing that and wouldn't ever change it. Cherry had reached out to touch her and Lana jerked back.

"I wouldn't say that yet." She muttered and shut the water off. "Get in and you can wash up." She stood to leave the room but stopped when Cherry grabbed her wrist. She looked down at the Omega and held her breath. She only had so much control.