Untouched

I could die right now and be absolutely okay with it.

Lana was mesmerized by what lay before her. They'd technically been "at it" for an hour; Cherry was panting and looked absolutely delicious to Lana. The Omega was laid on her back, arching sharply every time the toy in her vibrated. Lana knew this wasn't exactly what the girl wanted, but for now she couldn't bring herself to do anything else. She was knelt next to Cherry, kissing every inch of skin she could as she watched the Omega come undone. Her own need was burning, making her skin feel like she was on fire. But she wouldn't touch herself or do anything Cherry hadn't directly asked for. Even if that meant her now engorged clit (practically a cock now) would go untouched and hurt. The Omega's scent was driving Lana insane and she tried to focus only on bringing her Omega to the edge again.

Cherry had already cum twice and was writhing at the over-stimulation. Her body was throbbing and felt like electricity flowed in her veins. But it wasn't enough. God no it wasn't enough. She longed for the lips that touched her neck, breasts, stomach, and thighs to just kiss and bite her. As much as she didn't want it, her body was screaming to be claimed. Cherry felt betrayed by her biology as she gripped at the bed sheets beneath her and moaned like a whore. She opened her eyes and looked directly up to Lana. The torn expression of the Alpha's face was breaking at any stubbornness in her to not be mated, to be knotted. Cherry shut her eyes tight as another orgasm hit her without warning. She hated and loved this; each time she came was like having the breath knocked out of her and she needed to find a way to breathe. Her watering eyes settled again on Lana- she needed her to help.

Licking her dry lips, she tried pitifully to sit up. "Lana," she croaked and grabbed the Alpha's thigh. Her hand gripped harder as the vibrator sent another tremor through her. "Lana please." She didn't know what she was asking for but she just needed to other to do anything but watch her. Her eyes trailed down the Alpha's tan skin, past her breasts and stomach, down to where she could tell was the most uncomfortable. Her mouth watered as she tried to figure out how Lana could have so much self control. Any other Alpha would've jumped, pinned, and fucked Cherry already until she would be begging them to stop. But Lana didn't do anything except kiss her skin and trail her fingers across her body. Using what strength she had left, Cherry pulled herself up and gently removed the vibrator from her sensitive hole. Her body was in full heat now and every movement exhausted and stimulated her. She steadied herself using the bed and Lana to grip onto as she pulled herself up and into Lana's lap. She groaned at the skin contact and panted against the other's neck as she could feel everything.

"Cherry-," Lana started but was cut off when Cherry looked her in the eye. The girl seated in her lap looked exhausted, scared, and overwhelmed. But through the haze in her eyes, she looked in control.

Cherry nudged her hips into Lana and received a moan from the Alpha. "You s-said you'd take care of m-me," She whined as she ground herself against Lana's thigh, "now do it. Please Alpha, please." She pecked her lips against Lana's nose, cheek, then kissed her with whatever left over energy she had. Her body was screaming and the Alpha's scent was taking over, enveloping her- it was all she wanted and needed. Her heat and the scent combined wiped away any rational thought she'd had as Lana kissed back fervently. She gasped as her lip was bitten and her small body crushed against the Alpha's hard one. She didn't want to be anywhere else right then or even with anyone else.

Lana held the Omega as close as she possibly could without hurting her. Slick drenched both of their inner thighs as Cherry continued to grind and buck her hips against Lana's own. Staying in control was becoming impossible as she moved Cherry off her lap carefully. The Omega refused and wrapped one arm around Lana's neck and the other clung to her arm; she wasn't letting go any time soon. "Alpha I-I want you p-please." Cherry rocked harder against Lana and felt her now very hard cock rub against her. She keened when Lana moved positions, laying back against the headboard and pulling them flush against each other. Cherry could feel Lana's chest heaving like her own. She pressed their chests together and panted above the Alpha.