Chapter 3

A crow flew around in circles, cawing in the high sky. Kira looked up, she saw the bird making its way to her until it perched itself on her shoulder.

"What did you see, Karasu?" She question.

The bird made a small sound before it flew to the ground and dragged one of its talons into the dirt and made three lines.

"Three shinobi are headed this way huh." Kira smirked underneath the hood of her cloak. Kira then made her way to where her summoning bird had just came from, but before she could take another step she her the squack of the crow.

Kira turned her head back and saw that the black creature had added another line.

"Four?"

Kira turned back around and made her way towards the team. Not before casting a genjutsu on herself to make her appearance different.

***

"Stop. There's an enemy up ahead, heading towards us."

One of the shinobi announced as he halted his team. They paused and looked at the announcer.

"Be on your guard" The leader of the four stated. The group of four consisted of three males and one female.

"Hai" they all shouted and moved towards the direction of the enemy.

Meanwhile their target took her time, walking at a steady pace as her crow was perched in her shoulders.

Kira stopped walking and decided to sit on a giant boulder not too far from a nearby stream as she waited for the four shinobi to make their way towards her.

Finally they arrived and seemed to be in a somewhat special formation. Kira noted that they were shinobi from the hidden leaf village.

"Konoha Shinobi"

One of the four shinobi spoke up as he glared at her. "An Akatsuki"

Kira smirked and looked at them. "I see your acquainted with the Akatsuki. Tell me, what exactly do you know about us?" She questioned as she began to analyse the team, one of the males in the team seeming to be doing the same thing to her.

"Enough to know that your organization are a group of criminals." The leader replied as he pointed at her and got into a fighting stance, the other three following after him.

Kira chuckled and stood up until she was standing proudly on the boulder, showing off her Akatsuki cloak.

"Do you know what we are capable of? It wouldn't be such a wise decision to fight an Akatsuki member." The cockiness was clearly heard.

"You should know to never underestimate the Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village." The leader of the four stated as he then began to run at Kira at full speed. Kira smirked with a scoff.

"You leaf shinobi are just getting in our way." She replied before she dodged a kick from the leaf shinobi with ease. Kira jumped back a few meters, pulling out a kunai and defelecting the many shuriken and kunai heading her way. Her eyes widened when she took notice of the of the explosive tags that were attached to a kunai and was coming directly towards her.

The explosive tag went off and caused tiny particles of debris to form along with smoke. "Behind us!" One of them shouted before he and the rest of his team jumped away and just barely missed a chakra enhanced punch that came from the akatsuki member. "I see you have a sensor among your team. Such a unique ability to have, you are very lucky to have someone like him with you."

The male glared at her and got into a defensive stance. Ready for any attack that was to be thrown towards himself and his team.

Kira narrowed her eyes and activated her the byakugan of her dojutsu. Shocked by this the leaf shinobi froze, clueless as to what to do except to reply with very few words.

"A Hyuga?!"

"Impossible!"

"Huh?!?"

"The Byakugan"

Kira smirked before dissapearing then reappearing behind the leaf shinobi. She kicked one of the three male shinobi in the tree's, enforced a full on elbow blow towards the guts to the only female in their team, kicked the leader and finally went for the sensory ninja.

Expecting it, the sensory shinobi swiftly dodged her attack before throwing a hit of his own at her. Blow after blow, both leaf and Akatsuki shinobi seemed to be on par. But everyone knew that an Akatsuki member would be difficult to fight.

Finally getting tired of the fight, Kira divided to end things and move on. She deactivated her dojutsu and jumped back a few meters. The team of leaf shinobi panted. This was going to be a lot difficult to handle.