Chapter 6

Ayame motionlessly sat in the chair with the members of the Akatsuki -except for their leader Pein-  surrounding her. She was only looking at one thing and that one thing was the pitch blackness ahead of her. Ayame began to wonder just what had the blonde jinchuuriki meant when he said Kira. Was that her name? Is she Kira? No, she was Ayame. Trained by the Akatsuki as their ultimate weapon. They used her for one purpose and that was to reshape the world, to create a new world where there was only peace.

Suddenly she was  trapped in what seemed to be a memory. She saw Itachi then she saw Naruto who looked to be a younger version of himself, staring at her in shock before she saw an olive skinned male who had the same expression as Naruto. Who was he? Ayame then saw herself falling, slowly delving deeper and deeper into the water that welcomed her with opened arms. All she could hear was the name "KIRA!" was that her? 

Ayame could see herself being dragged out of the water, being picked up and taken to a hideout in the Akatsuki that had long since been abandoned. The half-blood saw a masked man, an orange mask that swirled around one eye. His voice was deep and husky. "You are to be the Akatsuki's ultimate weapon. You will help reshape the world." Ayame could then see herself putting Hidan -as it looked like- who seemed to be a bit too close for her liking into a choke hold before ultimately being pulled away from him. 

Ayame began to ponder why she was seeing these things, she didn't notice Pein enter the room and walk up to her. 

"Mission report" Pein knew that whatever Naruto said to her had triggered something in her. He knew it was going to be a problem and possibly hold the back from their true intentions. When Pein received nothing but silence he slapped her to snap her out of the trance she was in. This time Ayame slowly looked up towards her leader.

Dazed she said. "The boy from the leaf. Who was he?" Pein sighed, she was starting to remember. The barriers in mind were beginning to weaken and break. He then sighed before crouching down to her level.

"You met him earlier this week on another mission." Ayame didn't believe him. She wasn't going to back down, she wanted answers.

"I knew him."

This time the Akatsuki leader pulled a chair in front of Ayame that was given to him by Konan and sat in front of the dazed Kunoichi. "Your power is a gift to mankind. You possess an extremely rare kekkei genkai. Your mother shaped the century, I need YOU to do it one more time. The world is on the verge of between order and chaos. When the time is right, WE are going to give it a push. However, if you don't do your part then I can't do mine and the Akatsuki can't give the world the PEACE it deserves."

Ayame wasn't having it. "But I knew him." She claimed.

Without another word, the rinnegan holder stood from his chair and made his way to the exit, on his way his eyes fell on both Kisame and Itachi. "Prep her. Her seals are weakening and she's starting to remember. Wipe her and start over." He demanded, before continuing on his way with Konan trailing behind him.

Itachi watched Pein leave along with the rest of the members excluding himself and Kisame of course. "Drain her Kisame. We can't have her try to escape, leave enough chakra for her to survive the sealings." Without hesitation Kisame followed along with Itachi's command before Itachi fufilled his task. The sealing barrier that blocked Ayame's memories brought a lot of pain so everyone could hear her screams of agony, yet no one did anything to help relieve it.

All they could do was her for her helpless cries of pain as she became an emotionless weapon all over again. When her screams came to a halt Pein made his entrance once again.

"Ayame."

The now emotionless weapon stood on her two feet.

"Ready to Comply."