University Ghost

Author's POV

All the classes passed and no one bother Gabriel a little bit, but because of that the whole class finished like it was nothing and that is what bored him to death and think of the two quest he has, one hidden and one SSS, he want to do it so badly still he can't, his also wondering if Vevina and Ventus doing a great work or not? but all that thinking was finished it's finish already.

Mabilis na tumakbo si Gabriel palabas ng silid ng makita niyang umalis na ang kanyang guro at mabilis na nag-slide sa railings ng hagdan at halatang hindi na makapag-hintay na mag-online, his boring classes and boring world will ones again turn great.

Gabriel suddenly stop when he sees the university canteen and walk to the vending ticket, his quite hungry, "probably eating will be great" that is what Gabriel thinking, and because this is a university canteen of rich brats and b*tches no one is there but the staff, Gabriel get his food fast and sit in the corner and start digging, hindi pa siya tapos na isubo ang pangatlong subo ay maraming istudyante ang umikot sa kanya, probably underling ng tinuturing na Big bad brother ng kanyang pinatulog na lalake na hangang ngayon ay hindi pa din niya alam, Gabriel suddenly take a deep breath and look at all of them in a very dangerous manner, this people unconsciously feel fear run into their veins, Gabriel simply smirk and look around.

"Would you mind letting me finish my food before we deal with whatever shit this it?" Gabriel said and they all gulp because this time they feel shiver on that cold voice and probably this is their worse feeling ever, at isang lalakeng blond and lumapit, meron itong limang hikaw sa kaliwang tenga at tatlo naman sa kabila, at nanlilisik ang tingin kay Gabriel.

"Let me borrow your face in the backyard." The Man said, Gabriel smile and stand, nauna ng maglakad ang mga lalake at nakasunod lang si Gabriel habang isinusubo ang isang tinapay, sinusulyapan naman ng ibang mga lalake si Gabriel na parang tatakas ito, but even they already in the garden, Gabriel was still calm and eating a bread like it was nothing.

"So are we gonna look to each other and try comparing who's the handsome? or what?" Gabriel said na maslalong ikinagalit ng mga ito sa binata, although mag-isa lang ito, they feel like it's more than enough, and because of the rage inside of them, they shove this feeling and attack them and after good 10 minutes they are all groaning on the ground while Gabriel was simply yawning, for him this kind of thing is child's play.

Dealing many strong and powerful opponent in different places and not like this breaking someone's will power, the battles he came was always a gambling to their lives and all of those gambling he survived and walk out of the battle, half alive. Those experience accumulated inside of him was enough to over power this 20 or more brats alone, using his many martial arts make him invincible in a close combat fighter and only few can compete with him in his current age, that's for sure, and because of the killing on the Virtual World, he retain his lost fangs known as merciless.

"You see, i'm not a person you will mess around with. Brats.... your too fragile to compete with me in this, even if you call elite fighter that you may know i will make sure they will be the same as you guys right now." Gabriel said in cold manner and those cold eyes make them all shiver in fear, the person who act as a leader look at him full of anger but due to his powerlessness in front of this newcomer. he look on the ground.

"Damn it! i will make sure the devils will know this! you impudent new comer!" He shouts and Gabriel simply chuckled coldly and walk near him and look him coldly. "Remember this the devils you know, they are just another brats in front of me." Gabriel said and one last kick in the head is the only one that Gabriel give to him and knock him down, Gabriel look around and see the shocking faces of the others and Gabriel smirk.

"Make sure to tell your owner who truly did this, and tell them make sure their dogs will not bark bark on the wrong three again."Gabriel said and walk out of that place, Gabriel pick a single candy from his pocket and after he take out the wrapping he toss it sky high and using his own mouth he catch it and look at the shadow of a three near to him and know that someone hiding, he knows that this person is no expert or even a threat for his life, but he also know that this person just simply hiding because of the way his hiding.

"Pwede ka ng lumbas diyan sa likod ng puno, who knows, baka may langam diyan." Gabriel said and chuckled, dahan-dahan naman merong lalakeng lumbas dito at nakita niyang ito rin ang lalakeng naka-upo sa pinakadulo ng classroom nila kanina at ang taong parang hangin lang sa paningin ng mga istudyante o maging mga guro sa lugar na ito.

"You should send them all into hospital like what you did to Kuu." The Boy said chuckling, Gabriel simple smile. "Oh, come on, i'm not that bad of a person." Gabriel said, although he like that, it will be a headache for him to deal with the staff of this university, and not to mention this is school of rich brats who's parents has connections all over the solar system.

"Well then, a simple warning... make sure not to anger the 5 devils of this university or else you will be like me, a person who exist at the same time not." The Boy said and Gabriel chuckled, this boy was bullied, and this bullying is no joke, they can't talk or anything to him, this is the worse bullying that anyone can get, masmalala pa ito sa batuhin ka ng sandamakmak na itlog, not physically but mentally.

"Anyway, be careful now, you touch their underlings." The Boy said, Gabriel look at him but don't asked anything.

"How does it fill to be a Phantom?" Gabriel asked and the boy chuckled and smile bitterly. "Worse than what you think. If not for a online game like Conqueror Online, i think i will be already on the mental hospital." The Boy said ngumiti naman si Gabriel at tumingin dito, the way he hiding is the same as stealth, near to be a real pro of hiding, this kind of skills make him a great asset not only on the game but in the real world, he understand all the principle already, Gabriel will surely love to hone someone like this.

"Since your so scared on the devils, why not make a deal with me? A real living monster?" Gabriel said and look him in the eyes, this boy exist but because of their bullying he understand the principle, just a little help from Gabriel, this person will be a great informant and an assassin. 

Ngumiti and binata sa harapan ni Gabriel and he move his right hand in front and Gabriel and him shake hands. "Then you have a deal. My name is Thor, Thor Canvas." Thor said, he remember the same name from the Conqueror Online and look him head to tow and smile when all the pieces was connected.

"Well then Thor, let's talk tomorrow, grind great, and go home already, it's nearly dark, or do you want us to meet in the game tonight?" Gabriel asked, he already know who's this person is, but he want to confirm it on his eyes, if it's the real deal then he hit the jackpot like the other girls in his unit.