Kings Who Don't Have a Crown

Author's POV

Mabilis na nakarating si Tyrant sa lugar at for the first time nakakita siya ng liwanag sa larong Conqueror Online, magmula ng nabuhay siyang muli at naglaro ng Conqueror Online ay ito ang unang pagkakataong nakakita siya ng liwanag, and as much as he like bathing in the sun the System Notification Appear.

"System Notification: Due to your rice, all of your stats are weaken temporally by 20% and few skills are unavailable at the moment." Tyrant was shocked, mabilis siyang tumingin sa kanyang stat info kung sa dilim ay 20% na masmalakas siya kaysa sa kanyang normal na stats now it's the opposite and probably the worse case scenario, due to the effects of his race only the skill [Blood Stack] is the only skill that is activated in his Unique Race Skill, at walang nagawa si Tyrant kung hindi mapabuntong at ipatong ang cloak sa kanyang ulo.

"Damn it all, as much as i love my race in the night it's the opposite in the day, god damn Race effect." Tyrant murmured and walk, he look around and read a very big word.

"Welcome to the City of Light of Sun and Moon Kingdom." Tyrant read and smirk.

"Yeah, like hell i will feel welcome like this." Tyrant said in an annoyed manner due to the Race Effect, still he walk around and go to the nearest Auction House, from there he saw a person wearing a cloth type armor, this set is probably a White Tier, even his dagger was rusted and no shine at all.

"How poor this so called Unknown Kings's leader is?" Tyrant said, although what he sees make his heart be in pain, due to Thor's set right, but he remember that in his memory this person will be known as one of the strongest Assassin and make many people tremble fear just hearing his In Game Name and his Real name.

"Hello, Tyrant." Phantom said and sway his hand up high, Tyrant smile when he sees this, although this person is alone, Tyrant can easily spotted his allied members guarding their leader from afar and make Tyrant smile slyly. "Yoh, although those hiding member of your guild are great at hiding they are easy to be find out, and also this is a safe zone, like hell i could harm any one." Tyrant said and Phantom chuckled due to Tyrant's word.

"I know, but they insisted on following me, don't worry, they don't mean no harm." Phantom said, Tyrant smile and shrug his shoulder. "Anyway, about my proposal? did you think about it?" Tyrant said and look Phantom on the eye, those smile in Phantom's face slowly fade and become serious.

"Tell me Tyrant, watch the catch? where not a strong guild, probably we are all nothing, we're just players who loves to hide on the dark, but your offer truly make us droll. Well Everyone will droll on it, 25% of anything we sell for gold or real money will be deposited in your account, and buy us in exchange you will help us gathering superior set than the other and provide us information of many kind in the games for the next ten years you said in the chat, to make an offer like this a small guild like us at 50 thousand... What's your real reason?" Phantom said napangiti naman si Tyrant sa sinabi nito dahil bukod sa binibigyan sila ni Tyrant ng pag-asang lumakas, binibigyan din sila ni Tyrant ng pag-asang maging mayaman, of course the first set that Tyrant show to them are truly for a weak player, but right now those set are like godly items for players like them who's at the bottom.

"Well, i don't know... probably because you catch my interest this after noon. It's not like i'm gonna be poorer in this Virtual World or in our Real World, i just think that you have a few tricks on your sleeves, specially when i see your level that well... above average." Tyrant said.

"Your planning on buying our service for good by this proposal ain't it?" Phantom said and catch the wind on Tyrant's plan, Tyrant don't want to lie on a smart person like Phantom too much, so he simply nod. "Yes, i'm buying all of you, but i don't have a bad motive isn't it? it's just that trust can't be founded easily here on the Virtual World, that is why i need more allied specially right now that my name is so hot potato on the eyes of many." Tyrant said, napangiti naman si Phantom sa sinabi nito at sa isang hudyat nito ilang mga miyembro ng guild niya ang lumapit at nagpakita kay Tyrant, of course he knows this other four members, they are Phantom's Squad Leader and also Studio members of Phantom.

"Guys, right now, i'm making a deal to Tyrant, by the way i show you his message, and to be precise we're in advantage, so i want to make a suggestion, that 25% of my Studio's income for Gold or Real money will be yours, i'm sure you all accept it right?" Phantom said, tumango naman ang mga ito na hindi manlang nagsalita, Tyrant simply smile and nod.

"Of course, i will talk to all of you tomorrow, specially you Phantom, i will meet all your Studio members tomorrow and seal the deal." Tyrant said, Phantom smile and look at Tyrant, his practically can't see Tyrant's set because of the cloak that hiding his set and Tyrant smirk and take it off, they all in shock when they see it, specially when Tyrant summon the Red Wolf and ride on to it.

"Wow, so your truly the infamous Tyrant of Destruction that everyone was talking about, specially that mass massacre you've done to players and mobs, amazing." Phantom said, ngumiti naman si Tyrant at tumingin kay Phantom.

"Tomorrow night, if our deal finished, as another gift, this wolf will be yours, of course i will get another one for myself." Tyrant said and smirk, Phantom nod with smile on his lips and twinkling eyes.

"For real?! i mean are you sure? right now this mounts are priceless, and you can sell then for millions upon million of real money." Phantom said, Tyrant smirk and nod.

"Of course, if i don't do that, you could hunt me in real world." Tyrant said, natawa naman si Phantom at inalala kung paano binugbog ni Gabriel ang mga gustong mang-bully sa kanya at napa-iling.

"I probably can't do that." Phantom said and Tyrant chuckle and look around, his probably catching attention right now because of this, mabilis niyang ibinalik ang cloak at humakbang paatras ang Mount ni Tyrant.

"Well, i guess we could talk tomorrow and seal it, still i need to leave and take care on few problems of my own." Tyrant said, tumango naman si Phantom at sa isang pitik ni Phantom ang mga miyembro ng kanyang studio ay biglang mga nawala at maging si Phantom ay nawala, Tyrant smirk when he sees the [Stealth] skill activated, he also use his own stealth and gone, even the others couldn't follow the wind where he go, Tyrant simply want to go back as fast as he could to the Midnight City, this place has to much light that make Tyrant's eyes dim.