Companion [Part 3]

Author's POV

Nakatingin si Gabriel sa TV sa kanyang harapan at merong pop corn sa kanyang kamay bukod kay Olivia na nasa kusina at nagluluto ng midnight snack para sa kanila, but suddenly Gabriel smile when he heard the news.

"The infamous Ventus "Demon" Mara will be detain in the maximum prison on the earth and will stay there for morethan 20 years or probably more." News Caster said, wala sa plano ni Gabriel si Ventus, still everyone knows this female murderer, and other than that, five years ago this same girl rule Venus Server Conqueror online for three years straight and send the Ventus Guild to the top ranking of the Venus Server, and suddenly Gabriel remember that in his memory there is the guild know as Ventus Fragment that is rank 11th on the top ranking guild on the Universal Server, if he can pull Ventus on his pocket, he can surely pull the Ventus Fragment on his side.

"Oh come on, your not gonna pull some criminal right?"Ophilia said ngumiti naman si Gabriel at nagkibit balikat.

"Criminal or not, i know she will be useful on my plans, i need Ventus, and because of that, i'm gonna use some cards to pull her on my side, after all... i will need a very talented killer to protect us in the near future, if some problem comes to shove."Gabriel said at ngumiti ito.

"Oh come on, it's not that you can pull her out of a maximum prison... just as the name imply. It's a maximum Prison, no one, i mean no one ever break out on that hellhole to begin with."Vevina said, ngumiti naman si Gabriel at tumingin sa kanila.

"Who's gonna said that she's gonna break out anyway? i will pull her out on that hellhole, by my own connection, it's legally alright."Gabriel said, nanlaki ang kanilang mga mata ng marinig ang sinabi nito, and now new questions pop on their mind.

"Just who the hell are you boss?" Olivia asked, ngumiti si Gabriel at nagkibit balikat.

"Gabriel Oriel"Gabriel said at napa-iling sila, the few hours that they are near to Gabriel and knowing the man slowly, his becoming far more mysterious than what they could ever imagine, and Gabriel stand and walk to the kitchen and they saw that Olivia is done cooking the other follow fast and start digging on the meal, napangiti naman sila ng malamang masarap itong magluto.

"Sleep tight, i don't know to all of you, but i'm dead tired, and also i will go to the maximum prison tomorrow."Gabriel said of course even if he already said those words they still get a shocking expression knowing how serious he is by helping this murderer.

"Tsk, do what you want." Vevina said, ngumiti si Gabriel at tumango.

"Don't fear her now, because right now your talking on a person far more fearful than her, in my eyes, she's like a lose kitten, it's probably a lost to leave a kitten as beautiful and as reassuring like her alone right?" Gabriel said, hindi ito pinansin ni Vevina at hindi isinapuso ang sinabi ni Gabriel, in later she will understand it means.

Mabilis natulog si Gabriel ng matapos ang lahat ng kailangan niyang gawin at ng siya ay magising ay mabilis siyang nagbihis at naghanda, nakita nila Olivia ang kanilang boss na nakaayos na at handa ng umalis.

"Boss, hindi ka ba kakain?" Ophilia asked, ngumiti naman ito at umiling.

"Kakain nalang ako mamaya sa labas, take care of my unit till i get back." Gabriel said at tumango at tatlong babae, although they all know that they are beautiful, specially the sisters who's beauty can bring down planets onto war, but Gabriel don't give a damn on it, and didn't even bother to comment onto it.

"Tsk, not even a gentlemen." Olivia said ng makalabas si Gabriel, nagkibit balikat naman ang dalawa, meanwhile Gabriel go straight into the transporter and set his coordination in front of the Maximum Prison and smile when he sees it and reminiscence of the fast in this place, mabilis siyang pumasok at sinabi ang kanyang sadya sa guardiya, mabilis naman itong sumagot ng malaman na ang warden ang sadya ng binata dito, ngumiti si Gabriel ng makita ang Warden na naglalakad palapit sa kanya.