Ventus Alliance

Author's POV

After the purge the whole place was linger with the smell of smoked human and countless Flame of Life was around the whole Place, all the members of the Variant Guilds was killed except Variant who's standing in fear, of course even if he survived that hellish flame, his death is set on stone, he alone versus 3,000 remaining members of Ventus Alliance Guild was standing smirking.

"Oh my, how the mighty has fallen." Ventus said and giggle, masamang nakatingin sa kanya si Visage but Ventus was enjoying this, like how this bastards enjoy killing her members.

"You've delivered great amount of equipment on my door step, i thank you Visage." Ventus said and look how the other members of her guild picking all the items, all the items of her members was retrieved and now many more was added, this is truly a great lost for Variant Guild and all the other members of Ventus Guild was smirking and encircle the lone wold Visage.

"Since your a prideful person, and probably there is a lingering anger on me and my Guild, and as not pitiful as you, i'm giving you chance to fight me one on one in a PK duel." Ventus said and from her hip she pull her sword and smirk, Visage don't have a choice but to fight also, it's either Ventus will kill her or her whole Guild, but it's the same outcome, he knows it's his death, not only that Ventus's item was superior than the others, but she fight this person and know how vicious this female swordsman in front of her, and kaninang kalmadong mukha ni Ventus ay dahan-dahang naging masnakakatakot, there is no lingering emotion in her eyes, right now Visage know that the true overlord is gazing upon her, the untouchable queen, and because of this event the foundation of the Ventus Alliance is set, and probably many old alliance of this monster will soon go back to her.

"This is your last chance to fight me, ones the video reach the other member of Ventus Guild, my alliance will be by my side ones more and soon everyone from the local server of Venus will go here and join forces with me, and we will pay your guild a visit but this time, no tricks like this but an all out war." Ventus said and without farther  a do Ventus started to attack viciously, her talent on using sword is on a master level already, and now this person is the one Visage enrage.

Tyrant who's watching at the top of the hill with a black name on his head because of too many kills was smiling, this is a one sided slaughter, and Ventus slaughter Visage as easy as that and rise her sword into the sky.

"Today it's our win, tomorrow is our great vengeance, the Variant Guild is set to crawl and become our stepping stone!" Ventus said that blood dripping sword was a signal for many members, soon many message was send to Ventus and all of it are her old allies, Tyrant was smiling to see Ventus cheering like this but soon chose to leave the place and let Ventus have her fun, that video of Ventus doing a one on one duel between Visage was a hard blow on the Variant Guild, and they know soon it's the destruction of their guild, not to mention Ventus Alliance is made of a thousand guilds form a single banner of Ventus a blood dripping black sword.

Many players was scared on this scene, of course many players know that the birth of the most powerful guild in Venus has ones more usurp, from the ashes of shame and humiliation Ventus walk her way out and now set her goal and soon become one of the undisputed pillar on the Universal Server and no one would want to mess with this guild ones more, along with all of it's core member, and also Tyrant will benefit in this greatly and control many things on the shadow.

"Congratulations Ventus." Tyrant said on the voice chat and smile dearly, Ventus smile when she heard it, and look at the sky, she don't know where is Tyrant, but she know that right now Tyrant was watching her back and feel at ease. "Thank you Tyrant, because of you the Ventus alliance is back as a single guild." Ventus said Tyrant just shrug his shoulder and end the call, of course because of his name right now his bound to get attention and probably can't go back to the city so he look on the map and find a place where he could grind till his name was cleared ones more, although this kill is no laughing matter because his name is not red now but black and surely all his item will fall except of course is Rapier that bound item.

"Now i need to clear my damn name." Tyrant said and start to kill mobs after mobs non stop, of course those people from the Variant Guild has no reason to continue this dispute, and because of this unreasonable thing they do many members of their guild was leaving one by one, Tyrant smirk when he sees this, this is what the real conqueror online look like, Variant Guild has no reason to exist in this virtual world anymore and become just part of the food chain, their reign of terror ends here as fast as this.

"Well then, many players was for the taking, i'm sure many players would surely join another guild, and be benefited on this, still the continuous falling will not stop till they reach the Seven Kingdom and only few guild will survived on this, and those guild will be the true overlords of this new virtual world.

While Tyrant continue to grind many things happening, Ventus Guild already gather 25% of their old power and probably continue till they reach a scary level as one of the genuine rulers, of course Ventus was happy on this happening because her guild and her power on this world are continuing to grow in a terrifying speed, of course all the members of their Studio know this already and of course happy on Ventus to retrieved her own guild, Dawning Empress or known as Ophilia on the real world was jealous and want to do the same, still she's happy for one of their members, it only make her become more focused on getting her old guild also and make them as one ones more like what Ventus did.

"Soon big sis, we will reach what Ventus did, we only need to focus what ahead of us, we're getting our old guild back." Dawn Princess said, it's Olivia optimistic word make the Empress more pump up and set her eyes blazing with life and power to the boss in front of her.

"Dawning Empire! defeat this boss!" Dawn Empress said and battle cry around the place was heard and charge at the boss.