Killing Two Birds in One Stone

Author's POV

Lumipas ang ilang araw, at wala paring habas ang paghahanap ng buong Armament Sect kay Tyrant na halos pinapatay silang lahat ng walang habas, of course Tyrant never deals a bigger party such as those who reach hundreds, although he already reach the level of twenty five, he don't go to the Moonlight City and continue to hunt all of the members of the Armament Sect, the little quarrel now is a large scale hunting event, and who's benefiting this? of course it's not the Armament Sect but Tyrant and the other players, they know because of this stupidity, Armament Sect will not rise onto the city, specially now many players are near to reach the level 20, Tyrant's leveling method is no joke, he hunt and slay, from mobs, to field bosses, to members of the Armament Sect non-stop, and if his name turn red he go to the higher grinding spot to level and make sure his name was only a yellow or else it will be a problem even for him.

"Hey Boss, your truly messing around, are you?" Lady/Vevina chatted and Tyrant chuckled before replying.

"And because of this we benefited, alam mo ba kung ilan na ang gold ko dito? i have 10 gold already not to mention many white tier items that is still on the auction house, not to mention my net income reach 10 million a day just for this messing around." Tyrant chatted and when the other members of the studio read this they we're all stunned and at the same time amazed by Tyrant's way of making money.

"Your In Game name suits you the most, your doing great job, we will never be poor of this continued haha." Ventus chatted back, natawa naman sila dahil dito, maging si Tyrant ay napangiti dahil dito.

"Of course, pero humihirap na ang pagkita ne pera, ang white tier equipment ay nagiging masmura kada oras, specially here in the Moonlight Village, damn it, mukhang kailangan ko ng tapusin ang aking paglalaro, kumita na ako sa kanila ng mahigit 30 million real money, not to mention 10 Gs in my pocket, not to mention tons of silver and golds. haha" Tyrant said.

"Good because many players will reach the Cities soon, and when that time comes all the missions will be monopolized by the bigger guilds, thanks to your grinding plan you send to us, our leveling is much faster, my guild members was so happy." Dawning Empress/ Ophilia chatted, napangiti naman si Tyrant at nagsimulang mag chat.

"Of course, but be prepared, the competition on the city will be harder than this, reach level 20 as fast as you could, bring at least 100 of your members with you when your gonna go to whatever city it is, chat me the city name and i will make sure to look for a grinding spot for all of you, well then i'm not gonna chat back, i need to plan how will i destroyed that whole guild in one fell swoop, i even need to collect new skills, i don't still have any offensive skills." Tyrant Chatted and close the chat box and look around where he was and smirk.

Tyrant already has the plan on how to kill the whole guild and start to leak information of his spot and let the other informant know it and spread it in the whole city, Tyrant start to rule all the mobs on the grinding spot where he was and hide it all inside of the cave, all this mobs are level 25 or even higher, although the level now was not low but you can normal because of the mobs not changed, but when all the players hit the cities the different mobs will gonna massacre countless of players, this is where the changed and monopolizing will truly start, many powerful guilds will fall one after another.

"Now that everyone was set, let's begin." Gabriel said and sit on the highest hill and look around, ilang oras lang ang lumipas at ang mga natitirang mobs na hindi naitago ni Tyrant ay mabilis na namamatay, his spot was leaked to the members of the Armament Sect and the three boss of this grinding spot was leaked on the other members, he have 56 thousand of stack on the [Blood Stack] when he activated it, 56 thousand percent on his attacking damage will be given, it means in 30 minutes his as good as one hitting all the members.

But of course, he don't gonna used it like that, he still want to use it to hunt a very powerful boss, and this low level players don't deserved this very precious skill to be activated, his plan is enough to finish it all, he looked around and ones the first boss was spotted he saw the guilds killing another.

Of course, Tyrant was happy on the loots they are gaining, because any items that was freshly looted has a 100% chance of dropping again along with others, the many players join this fun, the better for Tyrant, mabilis na naipon ng naipon ang mga loots at ang mga boss ay hindi pa din napapatay, ng makita niya na marami ng guilds ang umalis at mga players ay napagdesisyunan niya ng oras na, so loob ng kweba kung saan kinulong niya ang napakadaming mobs na lahat ay high level for this players he smirk.

"Time for the god of death bare his fangs." Tyrant said and laugh and get his Rapier and slash the rock, different blood shot eyes was starring at him and he smirk.

"Come my aces on my sleeve." Tyrant said and and powerful different scream was heard and Tyrant started to run, different kinds of aerial and land type of mobs gone out from a single mountain cave, how he hide them? no one knows, but one thing is for sure, this mobs is enough to kill everyone on this grinding spot, then when all the mobs came out from the mountain cave Tyrant activated his [Darkness Ruler] to hide on the shadows, since he lost all the aggro, the mobs start to hunt down all the players, the mobs are like army who was released from their prison one after another they are falling in no discrimination manner, Players to Mobs was dying one by one, and Tyrant who's watching the scene can't helped but smile.

Armament who's fighting wildly in this no ending wave of mobs are sweating, not to mention everyone's heart is now creeping in fear because of this viciousness, before Armament hit his HP to Zero he sees Tyrant's figure smiling and can't helped but grit his teeth.

"That monster truly is terrifying, curse you Tyrant!" Armament shouts and Tyrant look at him and smirk. "It's your fault on fighting me. Napakahina mo pa para kalabanin ako." Tyrant murmured, many players who's on fire sees Tyrant jump down from the highest three when the mayhem was finished, nakita nito kung paano niya lininis sa loob ang buong paligid, and learn that he alone plan this, wala silang magawa dahil patay na sila, sadly this many mobs killed almost all the players and those who escaped can't help but sweet hardly because of fear, no on thinks that this can happen, Tyrant simply go near to the three bosses who has small amount of HP and soon they also fall in Tyrant's hand, his inventory was fulled by this, many players was fearful because of this and can't help but fear Tyrant more.

"His name suits him better."

"A tyrant who don't discriminate anyone and kill them"

"The Tyrant of Destruction"

Many players was chatting to themselves because they know that this time they also fall on this trap, it's too good to be true that there is less mobs if there is three bosses now they understand why those mobs are not there, because someone pulls the strings and hide them and leave fewer mobs, of course this event was posted on the official wall, a mass slaughter of mobs and players happen here, more than 15 millions of players and countless mobs was killed and this play, and the one who did this was no other than the Tyrant of Destruction that the players who witnessed it dubbed.