First Day

Author's POV

Maagang nagising si Gabriel at ginawa ang kanyang mga dapat gawin, since naideliver na ang mga sasakyang inorder nila ay wala na silang problema kung meron silang kailangang gawin sa labas, meanwhile Ventus and Vevina will continue to grind level and farther grinding spot tips from Gabriel was given to them, natuwa ang dalawa dahil bukod sa grinding spot ay binigyan din sila ng tips ni Gabriel kung saan sila makakakuha ng main quest not to mention the hidden quest to open their own gates, of course they are wondering on how Gabriel get it, still they don't asked and just obey it.

"Make sure to lock all the doors and the windows when you both go online, even if this is a safe building, it's better to be conscious than to be sorry." Gabriel said tumango naman ang dalawa at mabilis na sinunod ang sinabi nito, sumakay si Gabriel sa hover car na para lang sa kanya at si Olivia at Ophilia naman ay sa kabila, since tatlong kotse ang pagmamay-ari nila ay madali lang silang nakarating sa iskwelahan.

Gabriel hop down from his car and look around, since his a new comer many eyes was focus on him, and not to mention everyone know that Gabriel's record was the best in the history of their Royal University, and his personal info was known by the whole university, his like a celebrity, but non the less Gabriel didn't bother by this at all.

"Where is my first class anyway?" Gabriel said and from his pocket he pull his phone and look the memo and see it, napangiti siya at isinabit ang back pack niya sa kanyang balikat at mabilis na nagtungo dito, gamit ang map sa kanyang phone ay mabilis niyang nakita ang kanyang first subject at umupo sa harapan at hinanda ang kanyang mga kakailanganin.

Napapatingin sa gawi niya ang mga istudyante but Gabriel just continue what he was doing and don't even glance anyone back and just continue looking at the Conqueror Online Forum and look if there is some quest he don't know, but all in all, it's all on his mind.

"The nearest Wide Even is two months away, it will take some times, probably i will get my second job on it, i wish i'm the first though." Gabriel said on his mind, of course he want to be the first to get his job, the item that will be rewarded for the very first person who get his first job is another evolving weapon, probably something he badly wants, in the past he missed to get that weapon and a powerful adventurer from a powerful guild gets it and this time he will not missed another god like items like his Blood Rapier.

Suddenly his peaceful time was interrupted by a group of students, who looks like a group of rich kids, and surely arrogant and prideful person, hindi niya ito binigyang pansin at tinuloy lang ang ginagawa, rather than to make a blood bath that will be bitter on a taste, he rather put his headphones and listen to some classic music and close his eyes, but something surely hate his guts in heaven and someone disturb him, Gabriel didn't bother anyone but when someone bother him he will surely not gonna stay at the side and be bullied by this young brats, he open his eyes that is now full of hostility, and lalakeng sumangi sa kanyang balikat ay napaatras dahil dtio at halatang nakaramdam ng takot.

"Next time you do something like provoking me, you and your companions will surely not gonna attend any subject and go straight in the hospital." Gabriel said without fear, nanlaki naman ang mga mata ng mga kaklase niya, at dahil hindi na gustuhan ng lalake ang sinabi ni Gabriel ay susugurin na sana siya nito, but all of a sudden before he hit Gabriel his on the floor looking at the ceiling, because of the sudden throw Gabriel do everyone backed off with silence, nagulat sila ng biglang unupuan ni Gabriel ito sa tuktok at lalake at sununtok ng walang humapay ang mukha nito, at ng magsawa siya ay tumayo na si Gabriel at tumingin sa kanyang mga kasamahan ng lalake na napaatras nanamang muli.

"I give him a warning right? but he didn't hear my reason right?" Gabriel said with a vicious smile on his face at ang mga lalakeng kasama nito at maging ang mga kaklase nila ay lahat ay tumango, kaya ngumiti si Gabriel ng maayos at tumango.

"Then is there anyone who will try to disturb my peaceful listening music?" Gabriel asked at umiling ang lahat kaya napatanga siya. "Good then, send this jack-ass to infirmary to treat his wound, and also, next time. If you need something just simply tap my should mildly, and never do that ever again." Gabriel said and smiling genuinely, but for them it's like a smile from a demon who's using a very charismatic and perfect face with a perfect figure that they can't deny, even if his hand is dripping blood, for girls his so hot.

"Alright, chop-chop, move everyone, before this mess becomes bigger and out of the hand." Gabriel said smiling and clapping his hand slowly. "It's already out of a hand!" everyone want to say that word but now can voice it out, they know who's Gabriel just knocked out, and that person is no kind man, but ones they saw that fiery black eyes, they do understand that Gabriel is a man that no one ever want to mess with, his temper is quite ill when someone want to make a problem.

"Prepare yourself, that brat maybe can't do a thing to you, but it's different when his big bad brother make a move, you'll probably regret it." A boy said, in the corner his alone and simply leaning on that desk smiling, napangiti naman si Gabriel at napatingin sa pinto at ngumiti ng nakakaloko. "I will wait for his big bad brother, when he come and make a mess, i will make sure to cripple him worse that his little weak little brother." Gabriel said and smirk, what first day debut? this is Gabriel's very own way of debut, he doubt that anyone in this University can spot him if he make the problem by himself. What scholar? he could simply pull some string and he can rule this whole university from the darkness, and no one could complain he even know who's the biggest investor of this school and can talk to it. "What a very dark man, i wonder what will those monster in this university think when they learn about this incident." The Boy murmured and smile, no one is looking at him, no one sees him, his like a ghost in this university, and Gabriel is the very first person who answered him, surely he don't know the rule, but that is what make the boy happy.