Everybody talks

"Amy, can you run to the store on your way home from school today? We need some milk!" (Wink wink!)

"Of course dad!" Amy called as she headed out the door. It was a long way to her school. It was an academy for a certain crowd of people. Her dad had to pay an arm and a leg just to let her go.

She walked straight to class without stopping. There she sat down and started to read.

Outside in the hall, a green hedgehog and a two tailed fox with dark hair stood by a locker waiting.

"Come on Scourge," The fox, Miles, persisted. "You know I'm not leaving until the bell rings, besides," Scourge said with a smirk, "I have a bone to pick with that wimpy Sonic." Miles groaned.

"Is this about Amy? Seriously, why would you want her of all people?" Miles tried to reason, "there are a ton of girls who are more your type."

"Hi class! I'm Miss Vanilla, I will be your Math teacher for the year! Now I want each of you to stand and introduce yourselves."

"Hello I'm Tails."

"Hello." A black and red hedgehog stood up. "And what's your name?" The teacher asked. "I'm the ultimate life form." He said and grumpy tone.
"I want your name," the teacher persisted. He groaned, "fine, it's Shadow." The teacher smiled,"how do you do?"

"How do I do what?"

"Uh never mind. Next!"

"Hi I'm Sally Acorn, princess of Mobi-" "nobody cares!" Scourge yelled. Sally rolled her eyes and sat down. "What's up I'm Scourge and that's Miles!" Scourge pointed to Miles.

"Hello I'm Sonic," a blue hedgehog stood up. "FREAK!" Someone yelled. Sonic sat down looking ashamed. Nobody stood up for him.

"Hi I'm Amy Rose." She stood up. She was the last person to go so the lesson started.

Amy walked outside to eat her lunch by herself. It used to bother her, but she had gotten used to it. She saw Sonic walk somewhere in the woods. Where's he going? She wondered. She quickly grabbed her bag and silently followed him. He walked to tall gates, and rose bushes grew on each side. He stopped at the gate. His ears twitched, "I know you're there, why are you following me?"

Amy stepped out from behind the tree. "I'm sorry," she said, "I was just curious."

"So you're not here to push or tease me?" He turned around. Amy shook her head.

Hello my people! I really don't have much to say this Authors note so please vote! Thanks!