New World

(Bendys POV)

Bendy watched as Joey brought to life another character, and to say he was excited was an understatement. There were no words to how he felt.

He quickly dove back behind the wall when he heard Joey speaking to the new character. "Bendy will show you around, and he'll tell you the rules." 

Joey then yelled for Bendy, and he came dashing in. 

(Your POV)

Who is this man? What is he doing? What is this world? Why am I here? Who am I?

All these questions danced around in your head, and you got a weird feeling in your head about it. What is this feeling? You didn't know anything, and then when you were brought back out of your haze you saw a black..cat? demon? Holding out his hand for you and you took it, slowly stepping off the... thing you were on, your heels clacking on the floor and your dress swaying.

"I'm Bendy, and you are...?" He asked, and that was a question you couldn't answer. "I....don't know who I am." "Well, just think of a name for yourself! It'll come quickly, I was pre-named but it seems like Joey hasn't named you yet."

"Who's Joey?" You asked.  "Our creator, the man you saw earlier," Bendy said and you smiled at him. He was being so nice to you. "I think...I know what I wanna be called." You said and Bendy waited, excited. "I wanna be called (Y/N.)"