My Devil

You and Bendy were just talking, like any other day. You had settled in nicely, and you've gotten the grasp of everything. But you're oh so curious about what the outside world looks like, since Joey told you to not leave. You had met Boris, and he was the most cutest and innocent wolf you've ever met, and when you're not with Bendy you're talking to him. The two of you have a close bond, going to each other for anything.
You had asked him what the feeling in your stomach was, and he said you'd have to ask Bendy.
So here's your chance. "Bendy, can I ask you a question?" You said and he replied, "Sure, anything."
"When I'm near you, I get this fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Like something fluttering, but when I'm with Boris it doesn't happen. I thought it was normal, but I guess it's not. Is something wrong with me?"
Bendy had stared at you, mouth open.
Had you did something wrong?
You waited for him to say something, anything. But it felt like seconds turned into minutes, into hours, before he leaned forward and pressed his lips to yours, and your breath hitched.
What?
(Bendys pov)
Bendy had gone silent, as he didn't know what to say. You had just indirectly confessed to him, and he was shocked. He found some confidence in himself and leaned forward, pressing his lips to yours, for a few seconds, before leaning back. Your face was a dark grey, and so was his. He gave a sheepish smile, unsure of what to say. But he was even more surprised when you kissed him back.

Hey, Inky here! Question. Lemon or no lemon? And what should happen in the story next? See you soon, lovely inklings!~