Halloween [Request]

You looked in the mirror, looking through the costumes you and Bendy had may or may not have stolen... Doesn't matter! Anyways, it had finally been Halloween time and you had overheard the coworkers talking about it for a while now. No one was here on this day, so it was a good time to finally go outside.

Now, you had been told not to ever go outside by Joey, but you couldn't help it. Curiosity had gotten the better of you, so you had chattered off Bendy's imaginary ears and he finally agreed.  

You giggled, smiling at what you chose. You could hear Bendy's impatient groans from the other room and you shushed him, "Be patient!"

Adding the final touches, you twirled and then stepped out and gave a little bow for Bendy. He blushed and clapped. You looked up to see what he was wearing and smiled. The cheeky devil had decided to dress up as a devil, how convenient. You giggled, "You didn't have to dress up. You're already a devil."

He chuckled and grinned, "It's more fun this way." You looped your arm with his and made your way outside, taking it all in. You all fitted in with your appearances, since everyone thought it was a costume. But they were also confused by why you had a costume over a costume. You were happy, anyways. You kissed Bendy's cheek and arrived at the first door.

"Trick or treat!"

Hey guys! Author Inky here, sorry for no updates in a long time. I'm in Middle School so we have EOC's, end of course exams, so it's been a bit hectic cramming in everything. Studying and balancing my friendships is hectic! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!