5 Feet Under

You wake up in an ocean, water feeling your lungs as you try to inhale. A white dress pooled around you as your body sank to the bottom floor, the dress flowing with the water upwards.

Yelling didn't do you no good, no one could hear you.

Trying to swim up, it only pushed you back down.

Keep trying, you told yourself, but it was an endless sea of water, the more you go up the farther it goes away.

You center your eyes to the floor, it was just flat, and there was a hatch in the middle. You swam towards the hatch, getting close enough to grab it and then you're pulled back.

You keep trying.

As you finally grab the hatch, you let out a sigh of relief until a pale hand grasped around your throat and you shrieked, letting go of the hatch to fight off your attacker.

"Thought it'd be that easy," Bendy said, effortlessly speaking in the water as if he had no problems, "You can't escape me that easily, let's have a little fun." 

You shivered and bit his fingers, which made him pull back in surprise. Quickly, you opened up that hatch and jumped through, the not familiar feeling of falling settled over you and in response you shrieked until your eyes opened and you were in bed, to your own Bendy calling your name.

"Bendy?" You questioned, wondering if you had woken him up.

"Darling, are you okay?! You were screaming and when I came in here you were shaking," he explains and you hug him, "It's okay, It was just a nightmare. I'm okay," you tell him, even though you're not sure that it's just a nightmare.