Four

I leaned down to grab some straws from under neath the counter. Today had been slow for some reason. Not much work was needed. It's been two days since I've seen that mystery man, and to be honest, I have never met a costumer like him. He was just way too friendly. Maybe even a little flirty, which I didn't really mind. After all, it's not like I'd fall for him, I am not needing any emotional relationships with anyone. And if that was like clockwork or some magical magic, the door opened and he walked in. He was on his phone and when he looked up and noticed me, he smiled.

"Hey there sunshine," he greeted. He sat at the bar table next to where I was standing behind the counter. He dressed as if he came from the gym. Shorts, a tshirt that outlined his muscles, and a light jacket. 

"Can you not read read my name tag?" I rolled my eyes.

"Playing hard to get? Ok. Hello Angela."

They way he said my name made me want to smile, but I kept my usual frown. He raised his eyebrows.

"I know you want to smile," he said. 

He put his pointer finger in between his teeth. Must be a habit.

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

"Obviously I'm here to purchase your product. Duh!?" He said. 

I was done with his games. 

"Look mystery man. Either order or don't." 

As soon as I said that I felt rude and mean.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that," I apologized. 

He smiled.

"It's fine. I understand. You are probably not used to this," he looked down at his phone. 

"Should I take that as a compliment or an insult?" I slightly smiled and tilted my head.

He laughed. 

"Take it as you please. Anyways I needed the same drink I got last time."

I typed it into the computer. Before I can even tell him the amount, he slid a twenty over and into my hand.

"Keep the change Monk." He said before glancing back down at his phone. 

I put the change in the cash register. Wait.

"What did you just call me?"

"Isn't that your gamer tag?" He stared at me.

I was in awe. He knew my gamer tag. How? I haven't even picked up a controller in months. I leaned in towards him.

"How do you know that? I don't know you." I shook my head.

"Yes you do. MLG  Anaheim."

I immediately began to remember him and that tall guy he was with. 

"You were that guy that followed me into the arena and watched."

"I remember you staring at me first," he smirked. 

"Well if you were there, then what's your gamer tag?" I got a straw out from the dispenser. I handed his finished drink to him.

"Why don't you find out?" He slid me a five dollar bill.

"Oh thanks by the way. For the twenty the other night. That was sweet."

He slid the five closer.

"It's fine. You don't have to."

"I insist."

 I took the five and held it.

"See you around, sunshine."

I couldn't help but smile just a tiny bit.

I hope you know that once I got home later that night, I found that he had wrote something on that five dollar bill. Apex was written across the top in small letters. Apex? Was that his name? As I worked around the house I pondered about it. Finally I gave up and decided to google it. 

"Apex," I spelled aloud while typing into the computer at my desk. 

One of the links was to a YouTube channel. I'm such an idiot. He is FaZe Apex. Owner of FaZe Clan. I smack my head in stupidity. As the night progressed, I ended up watching a few of his videos. He had over four million subscribers around the world. He was probably well-known. Especially in the L.A. area. 

Hold on a second. FaZe Apex knows who I am. 

For the first time since I moved I logged into my Monk account. I've lost so many subscribers since I stopped. But that didn't matter. I scrolled through the names of people that subbed to me. Sure enough after about 10 minutes of searching, I found him. He's been subbed to be since  Anaheim. 

He knows who I am.