Chapter 17

A/N: Before anything else, I just wanted to tell you sorry for the late update (at least I think it's late) and for the last two chapters, because let's be honest, they weren't exactly the best chapters (I know, and I'm really REALLY sorry for that) but I needed those two for transition (you'll know what I mean later) So.....Chapter 17.

The moment I got out of Adam's car, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE had their eyes on me. It was making me feel uncomfortable I had to look down. 

I knew I should've just waited for Nick!

"You okay?" Adam asked

"Yeah... no" I answered "Everyone's looking at me like I killed somebody, or worst... punched someone again! Right in the eye!" I added

"Don't mind them. You'll be fine" Adam said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder then gave me an assuring smile, and I smiled back at him. We got inside the halls and Adam bid me goodbye as I headed off to my locker.

"Okay missy. Spill" Sarah said, slamming herself on the locker next to mine, with her arms crossed over her chest

"Spill what?" I asked her

"Don't go all nonchalant on me Gabriela Jane Anderson! I saw you come out of Adam's car this morning, and after class yesterday" Sarah said. 

I sighed, slammed my locker shut, then faced her, mimicking her position.

"Well, since it bothers you so much, I'll tell you" I started "Adam saw me yesterday walking alone when I was heading off to Jace's house to babysit his sister. So, being the nice guy he is, offered to drive me, and drive me to school everyday for the rest of my life, probably, because Nick always gets me late to school" I told Sarah, which apparently shut her up. "Happy?" she simply nodded. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to walk away.

For the next two weeks, my new routine consisted of Adam picking me up at home, then later on, driving me over to Jace's house where I take care of Angela. 

By 7:15, Jace arrives and me, him and Angela plays around for like an hour or so. And for those two weeks, I've gone closer with both Adam and Jace.

"Gabby?" Adam said, making me turn around and look at him.

"Yes?" I asked

"So... we've been, uh... getting along for the past month " Adam stated as he stared right into my eyes "And... and we've been on a date, and we've been getting to know each other... and stuff..."

"Adam. Your point?" I asked him. He smirked then started rubbing the back of his neck

"Right, uh... I wanted to... to ask you... if you're doing anything tomorrow night, I was kind of wondering if we could go on another date? I wanna ask you something..."

"Yeah, sure" I said as I smiled "Now go. Before coach notices that you're not yet there!" Adam chuckled

"Yeah. See you tomorrow" he told me before I got out of his car.

"Gabby!" Angela said, the moment I got inside their house and immediately ran over to me and tackled me in a hug

"Hey sweetie!" I said as I hugged her back, and let go after a couple of seconds "how was your day?"

"Good. We played a game today" Angela answered

"A game? That's great!" I told her and she just giggled

"Hey Gabby" Alex said as she walked over to me. I stood up and fixed my self

"Hey Alex" I answered as she smiled.