Chapter 12

After the door slams shut and Emma throws the bolt into place, she turns and faces Killian. Their gazes locking onto each other is all it takes and they move towards one another. Killian pulls her into his arms and they back up into the front door. Emma can feel this electric hum throughout her body and she knows it is because of him. She wonders if he can feel it too. He gets lost in her jade green eyes. One breath and it all changes their lips on each others, her hands in his hair. Killian picks her off the floor and she wraps her legs around his waist. All the while his tongue slips into her mouth. Somewhat blindly they make it into her bedroom and he lies her gently on the bed, ending their kiss. She raises her eyebrows at him, wondering what his next move is.

Killian kneels down in front of her and pulls her to the edge of the bed. His hand slowly moves up her thigh and under her dress. Her breathing hitches when he gets close to the apex of her thighs. He stops moving his hand and looks at her.

"Something wrong, love?" he asks with a smirk.

"No, just don't stop," she sighs. He chuckles and continues on up. He hooks his fingers into her underwear and slides them down her legs ever so slowly. She is growing impatient with his slow movements. His hand traces up her leg and the throbbing between her legs is relieved when his thumb presses down on her clit. A gasp escapes her mouth when his mouth replaces his thumb and she grips the sheets of her bed. Her fingers slips into his hair and tugs on it, which causes him to growl sending a different kind of sensation through her body. Her back arches as her orgasm builds and builds. One last flick of his tongue she falls over the edge, her walls clenching. She collapses against her bed satisfied.

"You are so beautiful when you come," Killian says as he licks his lips. This action alone excites Emma; knowing that he likes how she tastes. He stands up and he strips down. She takes off her dress and she moves back on her bed. He climbs onto her bed and hovers over her. She pulls him to her and her lips are on his. With one swift move he's inside her and she cries out in pleasure. His movements are quick and unrelenting just the way Emma likes it. She is getting closer and closer to the edge and doesn't know how much longer she can hold on. His hand comes to her clit and rubs it.

"Fuck, I'm going to come. I'm close," she cries out.

"Then come," he says with a smirk, he knows the effect he has on her. Sure enough she falls over the edge minutes later, her legs shaking, her walls clenching around him. That is what sends him over the edge and he collapses on top of her, both of them breathing heavily.

"Fuck," he says between breaths.

"You can say that again," she chuckles. He rolls off of her and lies down on her bed. It takes a minute for them to recover and stand up, but when they do they move toward her shower. They clean up, Emma laughing when Killian slips and almost falls in the shower and grabs onto her. Telling her it's bad form to laugh at man who very simply lost his balance, even though he is laughing at himself.

Once they dry off they both fall into bed exhausted, Emma's head resting on his chest. Quickly they fall asleep.

The next morning the sleeping couple are woken up by her alarm and Emma grumbles, ignoring it. Killian laughs and tells her it's time to get up. She ignores him, rolling away from him. Killian moves to her kissing her cheek, then her neck, then removing the quilt to reveal her breast, then kiss that, which is when Killian has her attention.

"Hmm is this how I'm going to have to wake you up?" He asks with lust in his eyes, kisses moving ever so slowly down her torso.

"Maybe, I am certainly not complaining, but start that and we will be late," she says. He sighs knowing she's right. He lies back on the bed for a moment just looking at her. Looking at how beautiful she is even after she just woke up.