Chapter 1

I was sat up on my bed thinking about how great my life was , I had my dream job of being a photographer and I had the worlds best boyfriend, his name was Kian Lawley. We had been going out since he first started YouTube I kinda have gone through his journey with him and I feel like I have helped him achieve his dream as well as mine.

My life hasn't been all that great before it was like this. When I was about 16 I started to get into the wrong crowd at school , I was hooked on coke and I couldn't get of it. At some point I went onto meth and at this point my life came tumbling down. This is the night when I was so high , my friends and I decided to rob a Taco Bell, let's just say we ended in a police cell and as we under age they decided we had to complete 100 hours of community service. But this was a good night, this was the night I met Kian , he was in the cell opposite me. I clicked with him straight away and it was like I had known him my whole life. We were up for the whole night talking.
It was a few days after I had got out of Jail. I had decided to stay at my friends house as I wasn't ready to face my mom at home, she kept calling and calling but i never answered.  When finally I decided to go home, my mom was pissed she never thought I would end up like this. Unfortunately this was when my mom and me didn't get along , we kept arguing all the time. To the point were I didn't feel like belonged they're, so I would just go out.   I came across Kian again when I was out, straight away I knew I wanted  to be his girlfriend but I wasn't to sure on how he felt about me. As the night went   On me and Kian eventually got to be together, alone. We're talking about music and how I loved all types of music , at this point our eyes locked together and he kissed me and I didn't pull back, it felt natural.

'Will you be my girl?' asked Kian

'What?!, no I mean yes!' Roma replied excitedly to the question that Kian just asked her.

Roma felt blown away, she had a rush of excitement go through her. She had never felt this way about a guy before.

4 years later
Kian and Roma were still going strong. Kian was doing well at YouTube, his fan base was all over the world. Roma had left her drug past behind her although she would smoke weed occasionally to take the pain away of losing her father a couple of years back. She had also landed her self a job in the photography industry, which she felt so passionate about. Her business had finally taken off and she was shooting with the likes of Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid. And not to mention she had worked for big magazine companies like Vogue and Cosmopolitan. It was were she wanted to be.