Chapter 6

After we had been to my moms place, we went to mine. Kells and I sat on my bed just cuddling, he made me feel special. At the start of Kian and I relationship it was like that but it died down, to were sex was just rough and sometimes I had to fake it. Maybe Kian leaving was a blessing as I would have never met Kells. I needed to trust him, he was right and I knew he was.
Kells rolled over to me and looked at me square in the face and asked me if I wanted to come on tour with him, my a mediate reaction was 'FUCK YES'. This was gunna be sick, it meant that me and Kells could get to now each other and it may bloom into something more than just friends.
Kells smiled at me, it was kinda a seductive smile, as if he wanted to fuck me. He leaned into kiss me and pulled me into his chest. The kiss was passionate, it had spark. Kells then picked me up and placed my legs round his waist, he then shoved me up against  the wall and took my shirt and shorts off, I was there in my black lacy bra and matching knickers. He looked me up and down and said 'your body is fine as fuck'. After a while, he took my underwear off and softly chucked me on the bed, ' Do you have a condom?' He asked me excitingly. I turned round and went into my draw and pulled one out, he put it on and slowly inserted himself into me. ' Kells !' I moaned as he went faster and faster. I had never had sex this good, he quite clearly liked it as her was grunting and letting out moans. We both got to our peak and he laid next to me and said ' Your the best Roma!'. It was pretty good to be honest and I slowly fell asleep.
2 hours later........
I woke up and looked beside me, Kells was still there. He looked and me said ' Why did you fall asleep straight after sex, its like you didn't like it?'.
'Babe , seriously I loved it, but I haven't had sex in so long it kinda tired me out!'. He chuckled and kissed me on the forehead.
After a while we decided to get up and go out to the club. Kells said that he wanted me to meet his friends again before we went on tour, just to make sure I got on with them.
I decided to wear my black tight dress with lacy sleeves , I then topped it with my denim jacket which had a rose embroidered on the back with my black dr martens. Kells looked hot tonight, he wore black ripped jeans with a plain white tank and his burgundy leather jacket, he wore his black solider boots to go with it. We got into the car and drove to the club.
Once we were at the club, we met up with Slim, Dubo, Irv and Rook. I had never met Irv before but he seemed chill just like the others. The club was bouncing and it had such a fun atmosphere, we downed a few shots of vodka and jäger. I was really wavy at this point so I decided that I was gunna give Kells a lap dance. He seemed to like it as he had a hard on but he denied it as he was embarrassed. All the girls in the club just kept staring at us, some of them just rolled their eyes and flicked their fake as extensions, they seemed jealous and I liked it. After a while, I needed to go to the toilet. I was walking to the toilet and I heard someone shout my name, I looked round and no one was there. The girls in the toilet were trash to be honest, their dresses were up to their fucking tits and it weren't a pretty sight. Some of them hissed and said that 'MGK's girl, what a fucking loser, Kells is mine'.  I turned and said ' He ain't yours, ya now, he will never be yours. He don't go for trash like you not anymore anyways. All he would ever do is wanna fuck you, nothing more'. I walked out of the bathroom to ' Damn, she's good attitude'.
I then felt someone tug my shoulder back and I turned round and it was............'KIAN, what the fuck are you doing here??' I shouted at him.
Kian: Errr, I came here for you, I'm sorry baby.
Me: Don't call me that, you aren't my baby anymore. You've not been that for about 6months now.
Kian: Who are you to tell me that. You always be mine. You are my first love and first love's always stay together.
He grabbed be my the wrist and pushed me up against the wall.

I screamed for help but no one could here me over the loud music.
Kian: Stop resisting me, you now you want me.
Me: I don't want you, I want him.

Kian turned round and looked at Kells , Kells punched him square in the face and he fell to the ground.
We ran out of the club and straight into the car. I had never felt so scared in my life. 
Kells: What happened there, are you okay??
Me: I don't know what he was doing here, he called my name before I went to the toilet but I didn't hear him. He then waited for me outside.
Kells: Im so glad I punched him, he deserved it!!!
I sat there and cried. Kian had finally shown his true colours and it was awful to think I had spent 5 years with him. He got me into trouble, he was the reason I started drugs and why my mum and I relationship broke down. But there was thing one good things that came out of It was that I had Kells now and I knew he wasn't gunna treat me like this.
We drove back to Kells house as we knew Kian wouldn't come and find me there. I curled up in a ball on his bed and fell asleep.