Chapter 10

It was the morning after last night and I knew Kells had to leave today. I was going to miss him but I did need time by myself as I was still pretty wound up about the other night and being around other people wasn't going to help me get back to my normal self.
Kells and I shared a bunk together last night although it was a squish I had never felt so safe in someone's arms. The sun was beaming through the curtains , I looked round and he was lightly snoring which I knew he wasn't in a deep sleep, so I decided to wake up and make everyone some pancakes, which seemed virtually impossible as the stove on the bus took forever to warm up.
' Where the fuck is my special girl!' Kells groaned from his bunk. ' I'm in the kitchen cooking you lot food.' I shouted back , probably waking everyone up. 'Come here, I want cuddles'. Kells demanded. I asked Ash if she could take over the cooking whilst I attended to Kells. I climbed up the bunk and Kells pulled me down to his chest and whispered sweet nothing in my ears. We must have fallen asleep because when we both woke up it was noon. Which was bad for me because they were all leaving at 5 to go to Sacramento. Kells and I had cold pancakes and left to go and find me hotel to stay in for the week. After, this he wanted to take me somewhere special and surprise me with something  . I had no clue what it was till we turn up to a ring shop. He said that I could pick anyone I wanted. So I chose this one:

It was simple and cute but for me it had a lot of meaning behind it

'Kells you didn't have to do this?' I explained.
' I did because I just wanted to let you now matter how I far I am i will always be here. I love you'. He replied. He sounded so serious and it was comforting, that maybe I had finally tamed this wild boy. I replied with a kiss and we walked back to the bus.

Trial day......
It had been a very quiet week and I kinda liked it as it meant that I could catch up on my sleep and most importantly I could also focus on my anger.
It was the morning of the trial and I was bricking it. I decided to wear something smart casual as I wasn't to fussed about my appearance. I opted with my plain black jeans, a denim shirt and my leather jacket, topped with my black dr martens. Leaving the hotel I noticed that there was a lot paparazzi but I just walked straight on by into my car.

I had just got out of  and to my surprise there were still paparazzi standing outside waiting for me to answer there shitty questions but I couldn't be asked, it wasn't because I was embarrassed about what I did that night, it was because it had nothing to do with anyone. I really had nothing to say than other the girl Lola Jones decided to drop the charges to as she felt what she did that night was wrong. But I knew that wasn't the case because she was worried that if she did let me go to prison then she would get a lot of hate from Kells fans.
I was in a good mood so I decided that I was going to call Kells and tell him that I was being charged with assault. I blocked my number so he couldn't see it was me.
Kells POV
My phone started vibrating in my pants. I picked it up and it was a blocked number, it had to be Roma calling from jail , fuck I thought she must have got charged.
Roma: Hey babe haven't got long but I got charged and I'm being kept here for a week and then transferred to Cleveland next week.
Kells: Babe how long is your sentence , I'm gunna get you outta there. Just listen to me everything will okay.
Roma: I now it will be babe but I gotta go. I'm gunna call you every day till I get out. Don't forgot about me, I love you.
Kells: I won't ever forget about you. I love you too.
I looked around and everyone was looking at me in a concerning way. But I was so pissed of that she was gone. I won't get to touch her for a while. Roma had changed me, she made me a better person, she made me think positively , she was my drug. I walked out of the room and went to my bunk and cried till I fell asleep.
A few hours later.......
I woke up too a lot of voices.
Roma POV
I decided to get the first plane out to Las Vegas were the boys were. Kells's face was going to be hilarious when he sees me. Although I was starting to feel guilty but the amount of times he and the guys had fucked with me, it was time for my revenge.
I got in the plane and put my earphones in to distract me from my surroundings as I didn't really like flying that much. By the time we had got in the air we had landed. It had gone so quick. I was excited to see Kells again.
Ash and Rook were in on it too, so they met me at the airport and picked me up. By the time we had got to the bus I was already over thinking it, what if he was gunna get pissed off? But then I thought it was Kells he can take a joke. Ash and Rook walked in before me and started speaking to everyone. They had deliberately left the bus door open so I could scare everyone shitless, it got to about 5mins of them talking when I made and screamed at the top of my lungs. Slim shouted fuck and nearly punched me in the head. Dub screamed like a girl and ran to the back of the bus. Kells jumped up out of his chair and started to laugh and then picked me up and twirled me around. Everyone started shooting questions at me like; 'Your supposed to be in prison?' And ' What the fuck, you got us good'. It was funny to see everyone's reactions to be honest. Kells  was still laughing and demanded to speak to me right away.
I had never seen Kells like this, he dragged me in the bathroom and sat me up on the side. He hugged me for at least a good 5 minutes when he told me that he thought he wasn't going to see me for a while and that he was going miss me so much. ' Kells baby I'm here now so you don't have to worry!' I said quietly to soothe him. After Kells minor breakdown, the whole crew had been invited to a pool party at one of the casinos on the strip. I decided to wear my full body swim suit, it was a dark emerald green, with a lacy front and low back. It also showed half of my boobs. I walked past everyone and I could see that all the boys were eyeing me up and I swear I heard Slim wolf whistle at me. When I got to the front were Kells was at he looked me up and down and picked me up and shoved me into the bathroom. He started to kiss my neck and was saying how sexy I looked he then slipped a finger in which was enough for me because I wanted to have sex with him on top of the roof later, which turned him on even more. 

🌹
I felt like in this chapter that I have babbled on a bit so will carry on with it in the next chapter. Hope you like it? Lace up 🍁