Chapter 11

The pool party was in full swing, everyone was so drunk and high.

I had got a lot of male attention tonight, I could tell that Kells didn't like it because every boy that spoke to me or even laid eyes on me he would stop what he was doing and glare at them, some of the guys would back off but others would carry on and flirt with me. To be honest, it was making me feel uncomfortable and Rook being the nice guy he was could see that it was and told them to back off before he would unleash the beast, meaning Kells. Slim had a tight grip on Kells wrist so he wouldn't completely flip out.
The night went on and I was dancing with everyone and having a laugh. What was really funny was that Rook saw a girl he liked the look of and went over to speak to her and mediately got a drink thrown at him. He turned round and all the guys were shouting ' Unlucky you creep!'. It was funny and he would never live it down.
It got to about 12'o'clock, when Kells decided to pull me up on my offer that I made earlier. He dragged me to the first flight of stairs were he had pushed me up against wall and kissed me. We finally got to the top and the view was amazing, you could see all the way out to the desert. There were fireworks in the background and music downstairs. It was like this was supposed to happened and he had planned it all. Kells grabbed my ass and I grabbed onto the railings and arched my back. He started of slow and gradually got faster. I let a massive moan which I swear the whole club heard over the music. This experience was definitely going on my 'Crazy places I've had sex list'. Because me being me had one:
1. Having sex with my boyfriend whilst looking out over Las Vegas
2. My first actual boyfriend, took me on a date on his pick up truck and at the time I was living in Hawaii so there were loads of mountains. He took me to the tallest one and we had sex at the back of his pick up.
3. My mums bed- don't ask, like i said before my mum and I don't really get on so I thought I would get my revenge and leave a dirty condom in the covers.

After Kells and I had finished, we went back downstairs to join the party. I looked at the time and it was 1am in the  morning. Most people had left by now but there were a few people left. I noticed there was a group of guys who were constantly staring at me and pointing at me. Kells started to noticed and one of the guys started to walk over. He was muscly , covered head to foot in tattoos and had a tan.
'Yo girl, me and my boys wanna hang with yo'. He hollered over the music.
' Don't holler at me like that boy, back the fuck up'. I screamed back.
I could hear Kells flipping out in the background, Slim and Rook were trying desperately to hold him back but lost grip.
' Nobody demands shit of my girl like that, no one but me'. Kells said clenching his fists. ' Kells baby calm down, that fucktard isn't worth the hassle'.
' Yo girl got fire in her belly, I like it ' the boy said with regret.
Kells charged at him with his fists in the air but at the last minute Slim pulled him out the club. I followed on behind him.
' Kells baby , you can't go round punching people. I now what he did was wrong and disrespectful but take it from someone who noes, it's gets you banged up'. I told him.
' But your so god damn beautiful and when boys come at you like that, it hurts me because I don't ever want to lose you. Seeing a guy talk to you like that is one step closer to losing you'. He replied with tears in his eyes.
To be honest I didn't even no why he was getting so wound up about it. I loved Kells so much and couldn't see myself with anyone else but him.
I pulled him into a kiss and told him that he had nothing to worry about.

It was about a week after the Las Vegas trip and we were heading back to Cleveland. It was a short tour but I was getting tired of partying all night, I had a constant hangover which was making me eat unhealthy.
It was the morning we were leaving and Kells woke up with breakfast in bed. This was so un usual for him because it was me who normally was up first and doing all the cooking. ' Are you feeling okay?' I asked him whilst still half asleep. He kissed me on the cheek and said ' I'm just so fucking in love with you , I wanna treat you right'. Kells was so sweet when he was like this and I loved him for it. He had bought me two blueberry pancakes and pineapple chunks with a coffee which had some type of liquor in it. After I had finished breakfast I got up and through my hair up into a messy bun and shoved on one of Kells basketball tops on which was more like a dress for me and slid my feet into my Dr Martens. We all were all ready to leave. Leaving the tour bus behind we headed for the airport.
5 hours later.....

The gang had finally landed in Cleveland. I had never officially left LA as my apartment was still fall of my stuff and needed to go get it. I wanted to live in Cleveland with Kells in the same house and I knew we were ready for it.
When we got the house , Kells offered me my own room but I automatically decided that I wanted to share a bedroom with him. He didn't mind but as long as I didn't snore. I unpacked all my belongings and shoved them in Kells wardrobe which was huge , it was fall of clothes , shoes , bags and hats. Before he left on tour he made space for me.
I wanted to make a new start on things, forget Kian and anything ever bad that happened to me. But there was one thing that I would never got forget about my old life was my best friend Frankie she lived in England were my family originally came from. I only ever get to see her about once or twice a year as we both really busy with work and life.
We met in year 6 in the school sports field  at our old primary school, Frankie and I clicked since day one. Our friendship was special , we would do everything together and constantly get into trouble, we weren't really that good for each other but we made it work. I remember it was my 13th birthday and my mum literally invited everyone she knew over including my  older brothers friends who were like 17 at the time. All the adults were talking about whatever adults talk about, we were kinda bored because my mom didn't plan any entertainment but one of my brothers mates Jay bought some weed to the party and we told our parents we were going out and did weed in the local park. It was my first time doing so Frankie and I were so high , we got home and all the adults had left my mum noticed right away and sent Frankie away and she grounded me for 2weeks. About a year later when my parents got a divorce , my mum decided that we needed to live in America so that's were I only started seeing Frankie about once a year when I would visit my dad. God I missed her. It wasn't even the same anymore I felt like if I didn't have Kells I would have no one , Frankie was miles away , my mom and I didn't get on and my brothers were so wrapped up with work along with my step dad. So leaving my past was the best decision I could make for myself.

🌹
I'm really not sure about this chapter to be honest. It was good at first but when you get to last bit it goes on. But you need to now the characters past to now her future. Although Roma tries to forget her past things keep popping up for her and Kells is the only who really understands her.