Chapter 12

So it had been a couple of weeks since I had  moved in with Kells. Things were great to be honest, the boys were fun to live with, Ash and I were getting really close and I liked the fact she was there. I had fallen for Kells each more everyday , my love had grown bigger for him. I found something new to fall in love about him everyday. My life is where I wanted to be and I didn't want it to change.
It was coming to the point were I was running out of clothes , so i took Kells up on his offer with him coming with me. I booked the first flight out there.

'Babe we need to go our flight is in an hour!' I screamed at Kells.
'Okay baby I'm coming!' He screamed back at me.
We left in Slim's car who gave us a lift to the airport.
'Bye slim, see you when we get back'. I smiled at him.
He nodded and drove of. Kells smiled at me and took my hand, we walked up to the entrance of the airport and of course all of his fans came up and said 'Hi' and asked for selfies, I didn't mind it but we were going to be late for our flight.
Finally we had got on the plane just about. I laid my head on Kells lap and fell asleep, he woke me up about 3hours later when we landed.
Kells called for a taxi and we drove to my old apartment. It was weird being back in LA , so much of my life had happen here and most of it bad. But moving to Cleveland was the best for me and I needed to move on with my life.
When we had got to my old apartment, I had noticed that there were some disturbances in the front garden. There were a few plant pots smashed and somebody's belongings were screwed up and all over the place. I looked at Kells as of say what the fuck is happening. I walked a bit closer and I noticed that there was a body at the front door to the apartment complex. I started running and I slowly realised it was my best friend, Frankie.
' FRANKIE' I screamed at her. 'Wake the fuck up'. I shook her.
'Babe , what has she taken?'. Kells asked me.
'Why are you even asking? Isn't it obvious?'. I let out a little more angrily than I wanted too.
'Heroin?' He let out quietly.
'Yes!' I cried, still holding onto Frankie.
I don't know why she had gone back to it , she was doing ever so well. We had both been clean from it since we were both eighteen. I just hoped she was still breathing and hadn't done any damage, I looked around her and there were needles scattered everywhere along with her belt, she had obviously used it as a restraint. Slowly but surely , Frankie started to wake up and move to an upright position.
'Frankie? Take it slow'. I told her. ' Firstly what are you doing her in Cali and secondly why are back on this shit?'
She grunted and moaned at how much her head hurt before she started talking. ' Roma my boyfriend died, he got stabbed, now I have no one but you. So that's why I came her but u weren't here for ages'. She explained herself to me.
' Frankie we have to get you to hospital, Kells help me get her up'. Kells took one arm and slung it over his shoulder and I did the same. We walked to the car and I placed her in the back seat along with her small bag of belongings. We drove to the nearest hospital which took 10minutes to get there but it felt like forever , Frankie was moaning about pain in her lower back but I just think that was from were she fell over. Kells generally looked really concerned and he had never seen someone like this in all his life and he thought she must have done it in both arms.
Finally getting to the hospital , we took her to the ER and the nurse said that she may have to get the police involved because it was a Class A drug she had injected up in herself. Kells spoke to the nurse and the nurse agreed to keep it to herself.
' Roma? Are you mad at me?' Frankie said.
'No I'm not mad, I just don't know why you didn't call me and tell me what happened to your boyfriend'. I replied.
'It was hard to tell anyone, so the easier thing for me to do was to go back on heroin'.
'Frankie, I know your probably gunna hate me for saying this but......'
Frankie started shouting at me.
' I'm not fucking going there , don't say it. It won't help me it will make me worse'. she screamed in my face.
Kells walked in.
'Frankie calm the fuck down!' Kells shouted over her.
' It's not me that is going to make you go , it's the hospital.' I yelled at her.
' But you want me to go?'
' I do but only because I want you better and I can't stand you like this, it makes me upset'. I explained to her.
'You now Frankie, I was exactly the same I didn't wanna go to rehab. I thought it wasn't going to work but it did'. Kells said calmly.
'Alright but if you twos are wrong ima beat your ass' she said laughing.

The nurse walked in and explained to us that she would have to under go 6 weeks at a rehabilitation centre and if she didn't go then she would get the police involved.

About an hour later , we took Frankie to the rehabilitation centre with her belongings and told her that we would pick her up in 6 weeks time.

🌹

Sorry this chapter was so late had major writers block. I haven't been in the best moods lately and it hasn't inspired me to write more. I hope you like.
Lace up 🍁