Chapter 6

The car journey was filled with awkwardness. Emily started fiddling with her new phone. Turns out the whole city had free WIFI. Emily tried to download a few apps and frowned when the phone show her a small bubble saying, 'this is not an authorized number.' Sam looked at Emily and started laughing. "what" she asked with a puzzled look. "you need a traproeal necklace to use your phone" he said attempting to calm himself down. Emily studied his face. "take a picture, it lasts longer." Emily felt her cheeks flush. "well I have never seen you laugh and considering the fact the you were really rude to me yesterday." Sam smirked "I was just having a bad day. Why do you care so much?" "no reason at all". The car slowed down and finally stopped. Emily was glad it did and was happier when she saw Chloe and Melissa.
Chloe started explaining the basics of a traproeal colours. "it goes black to white. Black is the most powerful colour. No one has ever got black. People have gotten grey, well only Sam but that's not the point. So, you see it in light and dark colours. For example, light blue and dark blue. Then grey scales are second most powerful. The colour choses you."
Melissa was going in first. Emily gave her a reassuring smile before she went in. She could not help but think what was going on in that room. "I hope Chloe hasn't confused you." She looks back and see Jessica standing.
"well I am kind of confused but I think I can handle it."
"I hope you are excited for school."
She looked at Jessica with a I-have-no-idea-what-you-are-talking-about-face. As she was about to answer when she saw Melissa. "Emily go inside." Melissa pushed her in the dark room.
*******
Emily walked inside and saw this beautiful room. She saw a glowing platform in front of her and stepped inside. She stood there for a moment. She could hear two voices arguing in her head. Seconds later a black necklace and ring appeared on her body. What the hell was I worrying for? she though, laughing at herself. She walked outside and saw everyone staring at her in shock. "that was their reaction when I walked out with a grey bracelet and may I congratulate you on the black necklace and it was obvious will you would get one." Sam said when he came to collect her from the bottom stairs.
"Why was it obvious?" She asked
"Because you're the famous Emily Smith. The girl who came back from the dead" 

never believe that someone is dead unless you see the body. hi again. its just me. the girls whos trying to keep up with assignments and is failing miserably. imma update a little more regularly. i pro-

need to go to school.

byeeeee