Chapter 7

"School? Why couldn't you have waited for me to finish there? I had one month left remember. I skipped 2 years."

"We had to come back okay. It wasn't safe there. And you will be starting school from 10 thhere. The syllabus is harder."
"And you," she said pointing at her mother, "you told everyone I was dead!?"
"Emily let me explain"
"NO. I wanna go back. You've taken me away from him, from my life from my future. People think I'm a ghost. I'm pretty sure you must have told people on earth that I'm dead too. How was the funeral? I guess it was like Julians. I am dead here and I'm dead on Earth. Guess I'll just go live on mars instead"
"We told everyone you were dead so that your Aunt will believe that you were dead and stop looking for you."
"I'm done" She walks out of the room slamming the door behind her. She walks obviously and bumps into Sam. She wipes her tears and tries to figure out what was going on. Before she knew it, she had two arms wrap around her. She fell to her knees taking him down with her.
"I wanna go back, go back home" she cried over and over again.
He didn't say anything. He was crying internally watching the women he loved shed tears for all the wrong reasons

THIS IS LITERALLY ONLY 230 WORDS. im so sorry ive been working a lot,it goes from submissions to  We are working on our first interview ever. 

my summer vacations start in a week. and ill try to update a little more.