Prom? pt 1

Today is Thursday,Friday is your prom you already know what dress your wearing.Your in love with this dress so much.Your waiting for Matt to ask you but you already know he's gonna go with you because your dating.Your outfit for the day is shown above.

Your Pov- I can't wait for prom tomorrow,its gonna be amazing.

Then your phone buzzes,its Matt

Matt- hey babe can you come to the school real quick?

You just got done with volleyball practice.

You- yea babe

----At the school----

You see a line full of football players that just got done with practice you hear music.

Each football player steps to the side and at the end you see Matt in his football uniform holding roses and a big card.It read

Y/N YOU ARE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND ANYBODY COULD EVER ASK FOR.THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES BUT LETS MAKE ONE MORE TOMORROW NIGHT- PROM?

you read the card and run towards him and jump in his arms and kiss him.

You-YES I'll go to prom with you!!

Matt hugs you everyone claps.Matt hands you the roses.

Matt- I love you

You-i love you too babe

You and Matt take a picture for Instagram and twitter you instantly get 300 likes.And then you and Matt go get some Starbucks,Dreaming about tomorrow.

You-hey babe are you excited about tomorrow?

Matt-yea i can't wait for prom.

You-yea its gonna be an awesome day.

You and Matt get Starbucks and then head home.

Then you flop on the bed and fall asleep on Matt's chest.

Hey guys thanks for reading this I hope you enjoyed it. Bye I love you guys.