Chapter 6

Cassian P.O.V
WHAT SHE KNEW?!!
But, I she didn't tell me it meant that she didn't accept the mating bond. No, she doesn't want me. I knew I didn't deserve a mate. I'm just a basterd born child, I don't deserve a beautiful woman like her. She deserves the world. I she does choose me and accepts the mating bond, I will stop at nothing to make her as happy as possible. What do I Do? She is staring at me. I know I should run, that is a great idea. No, be a man Cassian I'm going to stay here and stand my ground. Ok, I'm going to say something here goes nothing.
"You knew."
"Yes, Cassian I knew."
"Then why didn't you tell me."
"I wasn't sure that I was ready and I thought..."
"You thought what Nesta? That I would force the bond on you?"
"No, I would never think that it's just...   I'm afraid you will hurt me."
"Nesta you are the last person I would ever hurt."
                            ***
Nesta P.O.V
That word was the unraveling of me. I closed the distance between us.
"Are you sure? If I let you in you promise you won't hurt me."
"I would never hurt you. Let me in."
After he said that I gave him a long kiss and ran into the kitchen.
"Nesta where are you going?"
Everybody got up and ran into the kitchen to see what I was up to. Then Cassian said
"Nesta why would you run into the kitchen at a time like that? And why are you making food..."
"Well I'm ready to accept the bond. So eat up you drama queen."
                          ***
Cassian P.O.V
She was offering me food. I thought I would cry. I stared tearing up. She was accepting me. I will finally get a mate. I ate the plate of re-heated pizza she made me down to the last crumb.
She looked at me with desire in her eyes and said
"Well what are you waiting for?"
With that I picked her up bridal style. And flew her to me town house so we wouldn't be overheard.
"Cassian, where are we going?"
"We are going to my town house. I don't want an audience and I don't think the others want to hear you screaming my name."
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys, are you excited for A Court of Wings and Ruin. I am I can't wait I am litterally dying. I can't wait. Oh, by the way should I make a love scene between Cassian  and  Nesta or just skip it. I'm probably going to do one but please tell me if you want one. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡