Chapter 26

Cassian P.O.V
"Dodge, hit, dodge, kick. Focus Nesta you need to learn to fight and only the can you control your powers."
"You know Cassain, I would love to focus but you never shut up!"
"Do you really think that a battle is quiet? You need to learn to toon out sounds."
"Ok just for now shut up so I can learn the basics."
"The basics are defend yourself. Cover your face, block you enemies hits."
"My enemy is a dummy. It doesn't hit me."
"Do you want live practice Nesta?"
"Yes that would be helpful!"
"Ok! Azriel come on, Nesta needs a live person to fight against."
I didn't know if Azriel heard me, it was worth a try. Suddenly I saw a black shadow land in front of me.
"Hey Azriel, Nesta doesn't want to fight the dummy so she is fighting you. Let her hit your hands a few time and take a couple of random swings at her."
He nodded.
"Begin!"
                           ~~~
Nesta P.O.V
I am so bored. All I'm doing is hitting and dodging. I want to learn to tackle and kick a sword fighting. Most importantly I want to learn how to use my powers. I don't want to accidentally burn my family. The worst thing is that in the back of my mind there is a voice chanting powers, powers, powers. Non stop. Sometimes I just want to give in to my powers and see what I can do. I told Rhysand that because he has had experience with giving in to his powers. His other form like during the war with Hybern. Rhys told me that I could give into my powers but then I would never know when I was going to hurt someone I love. I really have to focus on fighting. I have to learn this so the next time someone wants to hurt me I can hurt them.
-------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡