Chapter 19

Nesta P.O.V
Of course the Suriel.
"I assume Eris, that you want something in return."
"You have assumed correctly Nesta. I want you to ask the Suriel a question for me."
"Ok but how will I get through the barrier in first place?"
"When Tamlin sleeps he unknowingly spreads the barrier to the forest."
"Ok so I just walk into the forest and the Suriel will come to me?"
"No bring a cloak, chickens and rope."
"Ok weird. I'll do it tomorrow. Now can you get out of my room."
"Yes, but may I just say you look very beautiful at night."
"Get the fuck out of my room."
"Ok, sweet nightmares."
                         ~~~
Later that night
Rope, check. Cloak check. Chicken check.
Everything ready, time to go.
I walked to the edge of the manor. I walked out one foot at a time. I walked into the forest. I was about to start setting up when a Suriel walked out into my line of vision.
"There is no need for that Nesta. You are Feyre's sister. She was friend of our brother. Therefore,
we will do everything to we can to help."
"How do I get past the barrier?"
"You got powers from the cauldron just like your sister Elain."
"Really? Then what is my power?"
"Fire. You can make manipulate fire. Blue, purple and red those are the colors your fire manifests in. The colors of your mate."
At the mention of Cassian my heart froze. No I can't think about Cassian now. The faster I can get out of here the faster I can see him.
"Also, I was sent here by..."
"Yes, by Eris, who wants to know who his mate is. His mate is Cresseida. Cousin to High Lord of the Summer Court."
"Thanks so much."
After that I ran all the way back to the manor all the way to my room. I shut the door to my room and say sat on my bed.
"Did you ask for my mate?"
"Holly shit Eris! What the fuck are you doing in my room?"
"Who is my mate?
"Your mate is Cresseida. She is Tarquin's cousin."
"I know who she is." He sneered.
"If you don't mind get the fuck out of my room. I need a good night's sleep."
"Big day tomorrow, escape day."
"Don't tell anyone and I might put in a good word for you when I talk to Cresseida."
"Good night Nesta."
He walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"In case we don't meet again. It's been a pleasure."
I had to admit Eris was not as bad as he seemed. Maybe Cresseida will actually accept him. No I can't think about that now. I need rest tomorrow is a big day.
--------------------------------------------------
Tell me what you guys think about the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡