Chapter 22

Here is the chapter a little early just for you. I may write another one for Wednesday.

Cassian P.O.V
The worst part about being away from your mate is smelling them. You can smell their sent in their room even if they are not there. The town house still smells like Nesta. It's slowly killing me being away from my mate. I felt a tug on the bond and then I felt Nesta get closer to me. As if she way in the Night Court. I sprinted out of the house and flew all the way to the Velaris. I have never flown that fast in my life but I didn't care, if Nesta was here I didn't care about anything but her. Then I saw her. She was as beautiful as the last day I saw her. She was in Thesan's arms. I suppressed the urge to growl. He was bringing her to me, he wasn't harming her. I took time to look at Nesta's arms and legs. There was fire on her, no surrounding her, protecting her.
"Nesta!"
I ran up to her and Thesan.
"What are you doing to her?"I growled.
"Think I am the High Lord of the Dawn Court. I don't control fire. This is all her."
"Give her to me."
"Ok but be careful my power is the only thing that stopped her from burning me."
"Ok"
He placed Nesta in my arms. As soon as she was placed in my arms the fire disappeared.
"Thank you Thesan, for bringing her back to me."
"Mates should never be away from each other." He winked and then winnowed home.
I flew Nesta to my house. As I was passing Feyre and Rhysand's house, I saw Rhys on the roof thinking. I flew close to the edge of the house and told Rhys to tell Feyre and Elain that their sister was home. I got to the porch of my house. I opened the door, placed Nesta on the bed. I sat and waited, waited for the beautiful eyes, that I had dreamed of for so long to open.
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to comment and vote on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡