Chapter 59

*I have exams next week guys so I might not be able to update.*
Nesta P.O.V
I winnow directly to the town house. Cassian told me that Feyre is about to give birth. As soon at I get there I hear an ear piercing scream. Then I hear Amren growl.
"Rhysand if you do not stop screaming I will throw you out of this house."
I chuckle a little at that. I strut into the room.
"The most powerful High Lord in Prythian screams like a little girl. Who would have known."
I rush over to Feyre's side all while ignoring the glare Rhysand had pinned to my back.
"Are you feeling alright Feyre? I get that you are in pain because of the contractions and all but do you think you will be alright after."
Feyre arches an eyebrow.
"Nesta are you trying to ask me if I think I am going to die."
"No, no, no of course not. I just...well do you think you are going to die."
"I'm not planning on it, no."
By now her contractions were getting closer together and by the
screams she was letting out, I'm guessing they would be more painful.
"Have you decided on any baby names?"
I'm trying to distract her and I guess it works because she looks up at me. 
"Well, if it's a boy Nathan, Nate for short and if it's a girl Elenor."
"Those are beautiful baby names."
She smiled. The healer walks towards Feyre. She gives her a warm smile.
"It's time my dear."
Feyre nods. The nurse walked up to me.
"I get that you are Feyre's sister but normally when a female gives birth the male gets way more protective. It would be safer if you waited outside."
"Okay. Thank you for telling me."
I don't want to cause a scene or get killed by Rhys. So I'll wait outside."
                              ~~~
Rhysand P.O.V
"Just breath Feyre breath in and out."
"It hurts so much Rhys."
"I'll bet. But you're strong Feyre. Stronger than anyone I know. You can do this. Now, push."
The nurse signalled me that Feyre needed to push again.
"Come on Darling I can see the baby. Two more pushes and then you can meet our child."
She took a deep breath and pushed once. Then took another breath and pushed again. The nurse took the baby, had me cut the umbilical cord, wrapped the baby in a blanket and gave him to me. I cooed at him and wiggled my finger. I turned to Feyre and handed her her son. She took him in her arms and a tear slipped out of her eye.
"Hi Nate."
She smiled, and she started glowing.
"I love you Feyre darling."
"I love you too Rhys."
The healer coughed and I turned.
"High Lord. I can't stop the bleeding. Her body is trying to heal it's self but I'm not sure it can do it before she bleeds out."
--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Nesta♡