Chapter 51

*There is a time skip of like two weeks here.*
Cassian P.O.V
Nesta's wings have fully grown. St was learned how to fly. She is almost as good of a flyer as I am. Thanks to her amazing battle skills. Feyre insisted that I teach Nesta how to fly and not Azriel because apparently Azriel is a bad teacher. He let her fly into a tree. That she swore wasn't there at the time. Azriel of course tells a different story. Including a five hundered year-old tree. Of course she had to re-learn how to fight but once she got the hang of it re-learning was easy. My favorite thing to pass time is flying with her. Her and flying were some of the best things in my life and now I can fly with her. I don't want to give her bad news I mean things are finally going good for us. She hasn't been kidnapped, she hasn't gone into a coma. And I think we will be mated soon. But Rhys want me to go to the Illyrian camps. The leader of one of the camps won't let the women fight or train. Rhys is insisting that I bring Nesta because she is a strong Fae woman who has Illyrian wings. Not to mention that she is stronger than half the Illyrian'd in the camp. I don't know how Nesta will react to this. I think she will want to go. She will probably want the women to fight so that they can defend themselves against Illyrian brutes.
                                  ~~~
Nesta P.O.V
Of course I agreed to go to the Illyrian camps with Cassian. I don't want any Illyrian woman to feel as defenceless as I did when Tamlin almost raped me. Cassian gave me some Illyrian fighting leathers and we left. As soon as we got there the smell of mud, sweat and fear filled my nose. Cassian sneered at every Illyrian that looked at me. He was directing me towards his tent. I walked with my back straight and my wings tucked in behind me.
"I'm going to talk to the camp leader. I want you to stay here until I get back. Think of what you are going to say infront of the camp women."
A couple of minutes after he left a woman ran into his tent. She smelt of fear. She didn't realise I was there until I coughed. She jumped.
"I-I'm so sorry I didn't realise anyone was in here. I was just running away from some Illyrians."
"Why were you running away from them?"
"They tried to to..."
She started crying. She didn't have to finish her sentence I understood very well what they wanted do do with her. They wanted to rape her. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.
"It's ok don't worry. They won't come after you in here. I'm Nesta by the way."
"Your the High Lady's sister. Forgive me I didn't know this was your tent."
She bowed for me.
"Please don't bow. What is your name?"
"My name is Sakina."
"Do yo have a place to stay Sakina?"
"Yes me and all the Illyrian women stay together in a large tent. It's safer for us is we are all together."
"Would you like me to walk you there Sakina?"
"No I could never insist. Why would you waste time on a low-born Illyrian woman like me."
"I was almost raped once. I don't want any other woman to have to suffer through that."
She smiled at me, grabbed my hand and we walked our of the tent. We walked to the edge of the camp. She told me that was where she and the other women lived. I said goodbye and started walking back to my tent. I wa almost there when I heard rustling behind me.
"Where do you think your going all alone in this here camp flower?"
I turned around to face an Illyrian male.
"I'm just walk in back to my tent."
"How about you come back to my tent? We could do somethings that would help is keep warm in this cold."
"No thanks you. I don't want the pleasure of sleeping with you."
He grabbed my arm.
"I wasn't asking you stupid bitch."
She slapped me in the face and started leading us to his tent.
--------------------------------------------------
I'll probably update this tomorrow to. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.
Love,
Manon♡